Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Bonnaroo 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the fuck would anyone want to do that?
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

PS - The videos of Tom Morello playing with Tool on Youtube are amazing.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I can't see how anything shot with a mobile phone could be considered amazing :/

(unless i'm mistaken and there's actually videos on youtube that don't look and sound like shit?)

.. I think it's such a shame how hard it is to find the good  live shots on youtube because they're drowned in a sea of shitty mobile videos

Comment

Originally posted by Sans Seraph
          What did you think of the whites stripes performance?
          it was awesome. they made me more of a fan.

Added after 46 seconds:

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
          no one watched david cross?
          he was always on during bands that we wanted to see.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Zenjiro
          How many of the losers here actually went to Bonnaroo sober?
          we were. i only had 2 beers the whole weekend, not at the same time. so yea, pretty much sober.

Added after 55 seconds:

Originally posted by Knifeboy
          I can't see how anything shot with a mobile phone could be considered amazing :/

(unless i'm mistaken and there's actually videos on youtube that don't look and sound like shit?)

.. I think it's such a shame how hard it is to find the good  live shots on youtube because they're drowned in a sea of shitty mobile videos
          we got it with our digital cam, but it's probably not much better.

Comment

I've never went to Bonerro sober, and I don't see how anyone does.  My faves were probably El-P, Widespread Panic, RX Bandits, Aesop Rock, Spoon, Wilco, The Police, Tortoise, and Tea Leaf Green.  Did anyone see me?  I had a Cop Shoot Cop shirt on.

Comment

Working...
            X