Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Valentine's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

Anybody have anything special Valentine's Day plans? Proposals, fun dates, etc.? I was just bored and figured that the topic is pretty discussable.

Personally I'm drawing my girlfriend a picture, well a collage of her favorite pictures of us and herself.  We discussed that we did not want to do all the cheesy stereotypical things for Valentine's day, we're going to surprise eachother.  I personally hate the holiday, but I figured I do something a little different this year and I'm sure it'll be a good time.
    DeviantArt Facebook

Valentine's Day is a sham.

But it's sweet that you're drawing her a picture/making her a collage. Something like that is so much better than anything bought.

Comment

i have to work. but she'll be getting a nice dinner the weekend before. ya know, flowers, mix cd, card and an ak-47.

Comment

I think I am stealing the mix cd idea... That and a phone call should work well.. (Long-distance relationship, met through myspace, and such...)
        Facebook / Twitter

Comment

My fiance has recently expressed a desire to have her own garden, so I'll be taking her out to pick out all the plants, herbs, vegetables and accessories for her Valentine's day this year.  The dinner and chocolates are standard.
          Originally posted by Gnomad
          I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
          do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Mixtapes/CDs are. the. BEST.

Comment

Re: Valentine's Day

Originally posted by lmerr
              Anybody have anything special Valentine's Day plans? Proposals, fun dates, etc.? I was just bored and figured that the topic is pretty discussable.

Personally I'm drawing my girlfriend a picture, well a collage of her favorite pictures of us and herself.  We discussed that we did not want to do all the cheesy stereotypical things for Valentine's day, we're going to surprise eachother.  I personally hate the holiday, but I figured I do something a little different this year and I'm sure it'll be a good time.
              I'm going to give her some penile yardage... and a card.

Comment

I wanna go see Music And Lyrics. But I don't got anybody to go with, and I go to plenty of movies by myself... but I can't do it on Valentines!
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I'm going to show my dick a good time.

Comment

I'm going to show my dick a good time.
                    And that is why you're single.

:lol:

Super God.
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Whatever. Hookers are the perfect girlfriend. You pay them up front for the only reason you date them to begin with.

Comment

Whatever. Hookers are the perfect girlfriend. You pay them up front for the only reason you date them to begin with.
                        PLUS your money guarantees they won't "Get a headache."

Super God.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                          PLUS your money guarantees they won't "Get a headache."
                          That depends on what you're doing to her.  8)

Comment

i'm dj-ing an anti-valentines day party. Any track suggestions? no metal please.
                            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

"You broke my heart so I broke your jaw."........
                              DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X