Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Why Boston is dumb...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Boston is dumb...

Authorities have arrested two men in connection with electronic light boards depicting a middle-finger-waving moon man that triggered repeated bomb scares around Boston on Wednesday and prompted the closure of bridges and a stretch of the Charles River.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

BHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

i was just reading this. it's obvious that people these days are so wound up that the sight of something that even remotely looks threatening gives them the reason to freak out. I can't speak for Boston though, Menino is trying to speak for the retards of the city so it seems like he's doing his job. When it comes down to it, it's the city's fault for overreacting over something.

oh yeah this is funny too....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston.bombscare/index.html

Comment

I didn't read the yellow lingake....

linkage..a.e

What teh..

LINKAFE>
      LINKGAFGE
      LINKGAEG
      LINKAGE

AHH! HA!  I DID!@IT!'

LINKGAGE!

Comment

that's so awesome . . .  someone was telling me about that at work . . .
        Originally posted by kata rokkar
        Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

i wish i could meet the person that first thought those were bombs....so i could kick them in the reproductive organs
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

i heard this on the radio yesterday when i was listening to my favorite radio show, toucher and rich on wbcn, they are just a couple of guys who do a funny/immature show on a rock station, so they immediately figured out what it was about when they saw a pic of the "devices" and were trying to get the news on the line and also aqua teen hunger forces people because they had a connection.  so after hearing that that's what the "devices'' were and then listening to the lispy mayor and all serious governor it was just so hilarious to me that they were making a big deal about it.  
            i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

i laughed all day long about this, meanwhile, there was a bomb threat here where i live to blow up the bridges. i sort of chuckled about that one, but the ATHF thing was sooo much better. i cant believe not one person in goverment or the police forces didnt know about that. let alone have those things up for 2 weeks and no one even see them until now? reeeeeeee-taaaarrrrr-deeeeddd
                Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

That is the first post you have written that made sense. I'm glad your putting down the bottle.

Comment

Yeah that was a great stunt, they got a lot of publicity and made boston look like retards.  I also heard when the guys who did it had a press conference and refused to answer any question that didn't have to do with 70's hairstyles.  If a reporter asked them anything else they just said sorry that's not a hair question.
                    sigpic
                    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Looks like evasive needs to consider moving since all the officials are going way over the edge on this shit. Apparently they're talking about trying to ban "guerilla" art and "viral" marketing.

Ahh, terrorism. I can't wait until people get to hear this on the radio:

well i'm not sorry if this makes you mad in fact i hope it wakes you up
                      'cause you'll never see what's going on with your eyes so tightly shut
                      there are too many unanswered questions from the towers in new york
                      to the lies leading up to another corporate sponsored war
                      and i support the troops by asking what they're really fighting for
                      and i think that's more patriotic than flying a flag from my front porch

Comment

anyone have connections to a design firm or something out in CA?  

i'd move there......

i want to go buy a litebrite now..........see if i get arrested for it....

Comment

I know a cat that makes websites for a living and is looking for help... I also can get you a job playing video games for a living... I can get you drunk, too... got this bottle of wild turkey... calling to me... saying dirty things... telling me to quit my job... I CAN'T Wild Turkey... then they'd know... they'd know of our forbidden jungle love...

Comment

interesting.....

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                              anyone have connections to a design firm or something out in CA?

i'd move there......
                              Get on LinkedIn if you're not already, it's a good resource for networking.

My last 2 jobs I got on Craigslist... that's also a good resource and you can just hook up an RSS feed with the latest jobs.

Last thing I'd suggest is Indeed... you can search across multiple job listing sites and set up custom searches... so like "web design in the bay area, CA" or "design in LA area" or whatever. Very useful.

Added after 1 minutes:

Originally posted by Gnomad
                              I know a cat that makes websites for a living and is looking for help... I also can get you a job playing video games for a living... I can get you drunk, too... got this bottle of wild turkey... calling to me... saying dirty things... telling me to quit my job... I CAN'T Wild Turkey... then they'd know... they'd know of our forbidden jungle love...
                              What company are you doing game testing for? I've got some contacts at a few local companies from back when I was doing anti-piracy shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X