Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

pan's labyrinth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pan's labyrinth

i am now going to divide the movies i see into two categories:

movies i saw before pan's labyrinth

and movies i saw after pan's labyrinth

pure magic

Re: pan's labyrinth

Originally posted by kata rokkar
    i am now going to divide the movies i see into two categories:

movies i saw before pan's labyrinth

and movies i saw after pan's labyrinth

pure magic
    So I've heard. Waiting for a DVDSCR to leak so I don't have to go put up with loud teenagers and seats made out of the most ass-unfriendly materials on earth.

Comment

damn . . . i was gonna go see it last week . . .

gotta see it soon!!
      Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Yeah I saw it last weekend that movie is fantastic.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

::inconspicuous whistle::

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton
            Can someone explain what type of rip this is?
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
            do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

It's a DVD screener. Whenever Oscar season rolls around, it's very common to find DVD screeners of many current releases. This is most likely from an Academy screener, though it could just be a standard DVD screener that would be released to film critics, retail outlets, etc. These are usually DVD-quality copies, though some will have watermarks or periodically switch to black & white, or have text saying that the screener is the property of whatever studio. I think this copy looks just like a regular DVD rip, though, with no extra watermarking or crap. Haven't finished it yet, so I can't tell you for sure.

The whole point is that it's excellent quality. For more about what a DVDSCR is (and all the other release types, too), read up here

Also, if you do a Google search for "DVDSCR" you can find more. The first page of results shows Dreamgirls, Lonely Hearts, Babel, Happy Feet, The Good Shepard, Blood Diamond... all current releases and all just on the first page of results.

Comment

Thank you, Eric!
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I thought about seeing this today. Instead (mostly because of the time... one was an hour before the other), I saw "The Last King of Scotland." Pretty good movie.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

saw it last night, great flick!
                    Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Hey, I just saw this movie tonight. It was stunning.

Comment

This was such a great movie I actually saw it twice.

Will torrents continue to download if your computer is in stand by mode?  Or does the comp have to be on?

Comment

Originally posted by -mark-
                          This was such a great movie I actually saw it twice.

Will torrents continue to download if your computer is in stand by mode?  Or does the comp have to be on?
                          It's gotta be running, but if you use a program like uTorrent you can actually configure the settings to put your computer in standby (or shutdown) once the download completes (or seeding, if you set it up that way).

Comment

i actually saw this in the theater which was a horrible idea as i was surrounded by art fags(gaayyyyyyyy) and drunken art fags(ggggggaaaaayyyyyeeeerrr) but it was pretty awesome nonetheless.

please note that i hate everyone at all times and that art fags are not actually gay, just elitist pieces of shit.
                            bring back the apocalypse.

Comment

So, I saw this. And it was good.... but nothing special. Oh well. Maybe it was all the hype I'd heard.
                              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
                              X