Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

New 30 seconds to mars video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 30 seconds to mars video

Anyone check out the 30stm video they have linked on theprp.  I don't know what to say about it, wow, that has to be the most retarded attempt to be artsy I have seen in a while.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

i'm seriously sick of these guys.

just go away.

Comment

Great debut.

Horrible follow-up.

=

Typical mainstream bands these days.

Comment

I don't know how they got mainstream, their first album was good, but no where near the quality of My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy... however, their second album is ace!

Comment

Ooga Sucks....

Tell me you're joking.

Comment

Why would I joke about the most awesomest group of eye-liner wearers ever!?

Comment

30 Seconds To Mars...Jared Leto's lame as hell attempt to say "I'm artistic, and I like fucking Lindsay Lohan"

100% stereotypical band...in every way possible

Comment

I like them.
                Originally posted by Gnomad
                I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
                do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I enjoy their music but i'm kinda iffy on them as individuals....sometimes you need to overlook character flaws in people like that to enjoy their music...
                  i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

It would be impossible to judge any music based on the individuals that produced it... and it would also pretty much eliminate every artistic genius we have ever seen (not to say that Jared Leto is a genius, but the point stands nonetheless).  I don't care who he is as a person.  I enjoy his music, period.  What he does in his spare time is his business.

Super God.
                    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

I enjoy 30stm alot

Comment

What if he raped babies? Would that changes things?

Comment

What if he raped babies? Would that changes things?
                          That would make him a bad person that makes good music, in my book.

Super God.

Comment

I like Burzum alot too... Doesn't mean that I don't think Varg is an evil motherfucker

Comment

I don't think I could appreciate the music of someone who raped babies...

And yes, I was kidding earlier, I don't like 30STM's new album... their first was pretty good, but the newer one was a HUGE step down.

Comment

Working...
                              X