Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

deftones in kc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deftones in kc

anybody got an extra ticket? I don't care about the 'tones.... I just wanna see Glassjaw.

Let me know.
    Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
    Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

i dont have an extra ticket...but if you get one ill see you there.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Sorry, I got my ticket for a christmas present. But I'll definetely be there.
      DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

glassjaw with one guitarist = not glassjaw at all.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

I wouldn't be excited about Glassjaw coming back. Their glory days be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit
            glassjaw with one guitarist = not glassjaw at all.
            Yeah, but I've wanted to see them for the last 5.5 years, and I've never gotten a chance to see them in any form until now....

Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

deadsy or whatever the f their name is opened for them tonight in boston, deftones put on a good show, my first time seeing them, i was pleased
              i was looking down at you smiling up at me....

Comment

I like Deadsy too.  I just like knowing that Greg Allman and Cher's child has made something of himself with out running around telling everybody who his parents are.

Comment

I went to this show and everybody naysaying glassjaw is wrong.  They put on one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I really like the new material.  I'm being optomistic, they're definatley doing something right.
                  DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X