Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Which '"OS" do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which '"OS" do you use?

I'm sort of a 'computer geek' if you will. And for some reason its taken me quite sometime to switch from WIndows to something else. I recently went over to Linux, Fadora 6. I had a Linux class in college so it's not so foreign to me as I thought it was going to be even though it's still different enough from Windows to confuse me from time to time...

Since I've changed Operating Systems recently I got to wondering... What OS's does everybody here use and prefer? Actually I will be very suprised if anybody here is using anything OTHER than Windows... Are there even any Mac users around?!?!

So what is your choosen OS?
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

i'm running on a mac
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I use a mac from time to time... and I use Windows on my PC, like a normal person.

Comment

I got XP...waiting for Vista to hit for End Users...So I can have something new in life to complain about.

Comment

mac

mac os 10.4.8

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Vista is just XP with a couple neat features...

...oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that it's going to be SUPER expensive too...

Comment

winXP SP2

I really like to change to Linux, but i need windows for games, and currently my windows is well configured.
              And it is difficult to have Win and Linux on one PC (NTFS /FAT32, if you know what i mean)

Comment

Well I'm actually dual-booting XP and Linux at the moment. But I'm using two separate drives so...

Added after 30 minutes:

...and it looks like Vista has leaked to the internet...

So if anybody is curious, it's out there

Comment

Vista is going to be great, because instead of crashing, my computer will knit me a sweater.

Comment

Wow... you're gonna have a lot of sweaters...

Comment

i'm gonna sell them on Ebay, well, try too...i'll have to use my friends mac to be able to access the interweb for any length of time.

sigh.

Oh Microsoft, The butt of all nerd jokes.

Comment

Another XP SP2 user here. I'd consider dual-booting Linux if it could read NTFS.

Comment

Slave to Windows here.  I will be waiting about year for Vista, tired of paying out the ass to be a guinea pig for Microsoft.  Only good thing about Vista will be DX10 and there will not be anything good on that for a while.
                          sigpic
                          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
                          Originally posted by auto-de-fe
                          happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

MAC OS X & err, em Windows Me, hehehe, I know I know, it's the worst operating system after 3.1, but it's on my laptop which I hardly use, eventually I'll save up for a new laptop, but, hehehe, I've survived on the Me for some time anyways.  

My Skydrive:https://cid-efc3e98cdde49c31.skydriv....com/home.aspx

Comment

yeah i had me for a while . . . what a piece of shit . . .

what a silly looking post . . .
                              Originally posted by kata rokkar
                              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

Working...
                              X