Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

so my "If you don't liste..." thread won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so my "If you don't liste..." thread won't load

I had 3 yousendints in there, anyone know why it won't load or is that my computer?
    His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

didn't load for me.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

me neither

Comment

Weird. Not sure.... I'll try to look into it when I get back to KC.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

well.  I've never done a yousendit before, and I think that might've been where my problem is, so anyone could give me a quick lesson i would be very happy.  What I did was just send the files to my email, and then there was a page that said something like click here to view and I did, and it had the file and a download now button, and I just copied and pasted the urls to here.
          His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

That's all you need to do.
            sigpic
            We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
            Originally posted by auto-de-fe
            happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

There. I got it fixed for you. You had put the urls in as [ url ] address [ url ] (minus spaces), but the last one should have been [ /url ], so that caused it to not know what to do, and thus not send back a response.

But it works now.
              Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
              Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Working...
              X