Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Tool Symbol / Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tool Symbol / Image

Hello all! Well, only 6 more days until I see Tool! and In celebration of that, I have decided to make my own Tool T-shirt!

why?

1. I feel REALLY uncomfortable being within 10 feet of Hot Topic

2. The Only cheap t-shirts I've seen online -that I like- are ones from a guy in Korea that have 2342523432423$ shipping

3. They are (very likely) going to be 40$ at the concert

so, I was wondering if you all could help me out by sending me a link or passing onto me some cool (large) tool logos that I could put on this shirt

what I was plannign on doing was printing out a logo, then making a stencil of that logo, then spray-painting it onto a shirt

I already tried google-ing for an image, but most of the ones that came up weren't very good...

so...any help would be appreciated

You should have the tool wrench that looks like a penis going up into an anus with your name on it to signify how you got raped paying 80$ for a ticket or to signify the people who got raped out of seeing them because they waited til 10:33am to try and buy tickets for their show.
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Don't bother with the shirts at the concert.  They may have some pretty cool designs, so I bought one (for $38) and it is the most uncomfortable shirt I have ever worn.  It looks and feels like they printed the front design on the back.  I tried it on backwards to see if it was better, but it was WORSE!!!  I am so pissed about that.  At least my ISIS shirt fits a lot better.

Comment

Bought tickets as soon as they went on sale, floor tickets for 60$

and, again, I said I wasn't going to buy a shirt at the concert, thats the whole point of the thread  :lol:

Comment

60$ is still a major ass pillaging.  Last time tickets were only 40$.  I am still pissed about not being able to get tickets unless I wanted to pay out the ass for scalper prices.
          sigpic
          We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.

Comment

Okay I have a really sweet idea but it's too good to give up, I'll send you the dising if I ever make it.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
            Originally posted by noclevername
            stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

fuck tool

Comment

YEAH!!! I saw Tool last night in Kansas City... AND IT FUCKING ROCKED!!!

Dude, you better be ready to fucking rock your balls off...
                Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber
                  If you didn't end up having to sell them to afford to see them that is.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyGoodness
                    Originally posted by One Second Clubber
                    If you didn't end up having to sell them to afford to see them that is.
                    ...Well I paid $55 to see them and I've spent more money to see shows that were not nearly as good...

Added after 26 minutes:

...and just for the record, this Tool show was my 4th favorite show I've ever seen. I know that might sound lame that I have my concerts ranked but it's what I do...

...and for those curious my Top 3 shows are...

3) Radiohead
                    2) Sigur Ros
                    1) David Gilmour featuring Richard Wright (hence the avatar)
                    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Working...
                    X