Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Lupe Fiasco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fiasco

I don't know how many people in here enjoy hip-hop, but for those that do, have you heard this guy yet?  He really only has one song out, "Kick Push," but I think it's fucking tight.  I really enjoy his vibe, and the music is beautiful.  Any other listeners?
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

actually he already got a cd.... Liquor And Food
    Kick, Push (PT1) is just the single

Comment

Good deal!

Thank ya sir.

Hows the rest of the cd?
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
      Originally posted by auto-de-fe
      do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Check out the song "Never Lies". It's awesome. Has great lyrics and a beat produced by Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park)

He has a lot of mixtape stuff which is just as good...

Comment

kick/push is rather good...
          Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

this is a great cd.  thank you so much for this.  any other hip hop recs?  i'm into common, mos def, talib, saul williams, etc.  i enjoy the underground stuff over the mainstream ludacris/nelly crap

Comment

food and liquor is pretty cool.....

check out the living legends if you havent... smart, clever, important, well-crafted. living legends are a crew of 7 guys and the legends got solo projects as well....eligh is my favorite. Craziest concepts and topics that are so conscious they'd wake up a coffee bean. so heres a few amazing albums.

Eligh- Poltergeist (pattern traps my favorite track and universe will provide)
              Eligh- Sidewayzdaze
              Scarub- Heavenbound (check out track "L.I.F.E.")
              Scarub- A New Perspective (I want a car)
              Murs- Varsity Blues
              Murs- The end of the beginning
              Hieroglyphics- Third Eye Vision
              Souls of Mischief- '93 til infinity

yea...basically my diet consists of alot of dredg, radiohead, floyd and hip hop. so yeaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

Working...
              X