Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

I KNEW IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNEW IT

Originally posted by Gnomad
    I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

I bet he thinks he's so cool.

Comment

i don't know why this is news.....i thought everyone already knew that he was gay...i mean...he was in a boy band for christ sake
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I am surprised he was the first to say it. Justin Timberlake is so blatantly gay, his coming out wouldn't shock his dog at this point.

Comment

Timberlake is with Diaz though, right?  There's nothing gay about that...

I feel gay for defending him now though....

SHIT

Comment

Timberlake doesn't really strike me as gay.  I have a lot of gay friends and realitistically, the only one that ever came off as overtly homosexual was Lance Bass.  The rest of them are just guys that know how to sing and dance, which isn't a talent that should only be limited to women and gay men.

Super God.
              do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Timberlake is gay. If not, he's at least has sex with a dude. Diaz is ugly. She's got no ass, no chest, and she looks like my friends brother, who is afflicted with Down Syndrome.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm reminded of Will Sasso's Lance Bass impressions.

And Timberlake is not gay. Sorry, Gnomad. I know you think he's hot and all that.

But I agree about Diaz - I don't see the big deal about her.

Comment

Oh, shit!

Gnomad is gay!

Are you gonna CNN it up for us, Dr. Gno Blow?

Originally posted by zah
                    ....about Diaz - I don't see the big deal about her.
                    I didn't say I liked her.

I just mentioned how they're together..  and that would be a fair indication that Timberlake isn't gay.  I get too serious about things sometimes.

Comment

Timberlake is gay. If not, he's at least has sex with a dude. Diaz is ugly. She's got no ass, no chest, and she looks like my friends brother, who is afflicted with Down Syndrome.
                      You said it had been three years, right?

I think a person could do worse than Cameron Diaz.

And, ya know... in his defense... it's possible he's with her for her actual personality as well.

Super God.

Comment

Hey, I'm just stating opinion. I really could care less if he's gay or not. I don't think it has anything to do with being in a boy band, cause besides Lance Bass, I didn't think any of the other members were gay. He just gives off that vibe. And just cause he's with a woman doesn't mean he's not gay. There are guys that leave their wives of 20 years because they've come to the realization that they're gay. Bass is a great example here, gay is such a negative thing these days to the general public. It takes guts to come out of the closet when there's a spotlight outside waiting for you.

As far as Diaz, this is true, he could do far worse. But I wasn't really commenting on her appearance in reference to them being together, I was just being general with that. Kind of off-topic, if you will.

Comment

Guys, guys. We're getting too entirely "serious" about this. Instead, let's laugh at all those N*SYNC fan girls who thought Lance was the cutest. They probably feel really stupid right now.

Love,

P.Sx1. Ooga - the whole Cameron thing - I was talking in response to Gnomad's comments. As far as her personality: I obviously don't know her personally, but she seems annoying. Sometimes she seems goofy and spontaneous, though. Oh, who fucking cares. All of us in this thread are gay.

Comment

Well, I didn't think we were being serious. But hey, if we're gonna get serious about anything, at least it's something stupid.

Comment

That was gay, Gnomad. You're gay.

Comment

Working...
                              X