Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

remember no december????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember no december????

you can see vocalist ryan potts on the new show rockstar: supernova...its kinda like that inxs thing vh1 did. apparently he's one of the contestants. vote for him, as he's badass. its on cbs tonight at 8.

Ryan's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

i miss his band(s)
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

blah, my bad, my sister told me the wrong ryan....its the dude from stage, ryan starr

Comment

Hmm I have an idea. Since we can't find a singer and our music isn't that good, lets hook up with vh1 and make another reality contest show and then people will watch and thats how we will make our fans, since we can't get any right now. And three years down the line when no one cares about us we'll do some live shows on vh1
        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

you know what was pretty good though? supergroup.
          http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Entertaining show, but that song they made wasn't that good at all, but I really don't like Sebastian Bach, musically or personality wise.

Man is Ted Nugent freaking hilarious.
            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Originally posted by mmakara81
              blah, my bad, my sister told me the wrong ryan....its the dude from stage, ryan starr
              i watched that waiting for potts to come on....i'm never watching it again

Comment

my condolences....it was awful...they auditioned 15000 people and thats the best they could come up with? the chick who did evanescene was god awful. the chick who did nirvana was downright scary....

Comment

the girls didn't realize that spazing out in place is kinda scary / dumb looking.

tommy lee doesn't care....as long as he gets to screw em all before they get voted off, no big deal to him

Comment

Working...
                  X