Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Mass Attention.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Attention.

was reading a review for Sans Seraph's debut album and I noticed the author drew parallels between them and dredg. Quote: "With bands like Radiohead, Dredg, and Sigur Ros really attracting mass amounts of attention, Sans Seraph's music screams to be next in line, even if the band is too humble to say it." The reviewer goes on to compare Billy's voice with Gavin's.

My Question is: Is dredg receiving mass attention? I know I (as well as everyone on this board) am rooting to see the band get the recognition they so wholeheartedly deserve and by introducing dredg to everyone we can, we are trying to broaden your fan base, but it is hard to gauge how successful our efforts, as well as your non stop touring, is working toward that end. I guess I want to know how well dredg's sphere of influence is growing (feel free to punctuate your response with multiple ellipsis marks).

If you want to read the review:
    sigpic
    We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
    Originally posted by auto-de-fe
    happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

standing beneath the feet of giants.....nowhere near mass attention.....always growing.

Comment

Working...
    X