Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

withdrawal symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withdrawal symptoms

Hi Drew...really excited about seeing you again here in Minneapolis in Nov- Last time was Chaos '06...bad enough living in a state with perpetual Winter, but these dredg-less 2-1/2 years have actually damaged my health...all seriousness aside, I do have a question: My first dredg encounter was "Bug Eyes" soundtracking the closing credits of the film "Stealth"- (and may I add, its finest segment) At the Chaos meet&greet, I mentioned this riveting anecdote to you, but got a peculiar reaction in return - as if there might be a story about the song's inclusion - more interesting than the film itself perhaps? At the time, I was too star-struck to ask for details, but I admit to still wondering about it. (it's the long winters) Care to comment? Regardless, we're mighty-darn grateful to have our God-forsaken state included on your itinerary. I'll be in "cold turkey" but I'll be there...

Re: withdrawal symptoms

what was my reaction?

Comment

Working...
    X