Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

best live show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, all the ysi are saying its unavailible for me.

Comment

Sweet, winRAR worked, thanks amitface.
      ...there i go showing of again self impressed by how well i can put myself down.

Comment

I think the ranch bowl show video 05-05-05 from the beginning of the CWOA tour was pretty damn good. I got a HD camcorder now so I am looking forward to the next show of theirs I will be able to tape.
        sigpic
        We'll fuck standing and we'll fuck then lying, if they had wings we'll fuck them flying, when they are dead and long forgotten we'll dig them up and fuck them rotten.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        happy birthday, you bastard of bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by jsbedlam
          the belgium 05 vid is one of my faves that i have . . . sound could be better, but all in all its a pretty damn good vid! urbana, il in 04 is a good one too . . .
          I was lucky enough to be at both of these shows. I have the Urbana show at the Canopy club but not the one from Belgium. It would be great if it could be re-uploaded. It would make my day or something to that effect.

Comment

Working...
          X