Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

1st Experience w/ dredg on the radio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Experience w/ dredg on the radio!

Finally!!! I've been listening to dredg for over 10 years and finally as I was about to fall asleep at my desk at work...... bug eyes comes on the radio! Man, it's an amazing feeling to be a faithful fan for all these years, and suddenly hear them on the radio. I love them regardless, but it's sill pretty damn cool!

The day I hear dredg on the radio here in Denmark, I think my eyes are gonna pop out

Comment

Cool that you heard "Bug Eyes." I haven't heard dredg on the radio yet. Then again, I very rarely listen to the radio these days anyway.

Comment

I've heard Bug Eyes on the radio a grand total of twice, and not in the last 6 months or so.

Comment

re: 1st Experience w/ dredg on the radio!

Randomly a couple weeks ago Whoa is Me was playing in this dollar store I was in, it was sandwiched between 2 stereotypical "dollar store" songs though so I was entirely flummoxed, im thinking it was an employees mix cd or something because why would they be promoting a song NOT from Catch Without Arms, I was just so shocked by such an obscure song as that one to come on, I was very impressed and asked random employees if this was their song, they all looked at me like I had crabs crawling out of my ears, Ill never be able toc rack the mystery of the Whoa Is Me dollar store event. Also, this was in Niagara Falls Canada so what radio station would carry said song?

Comment

Someone I know heard them on the radio, told me about it and said "Dude dredg completely sold out." I didn't say anything to him... just turned around and walked away... wasn't even worth a comment...ignorant bastard

Added after 1 minutes:

ps. sounds like your a hard worker chestpressure
            His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

I heard Bug Eyes on the radio back when the cd came out, and never since. One of the kids working at Gamestop in the South Shore Plaza was playing Ode to the Sun (if memory serves) while he was working, but it was just a mix cd. Would have been a thousand times cooler if he had been playing the actual cd. And I have yet to hear it in a music store, which isn't unusual when everyone who works at New England Comics thinks that punk and emo are the shit, the more obscure and unlistenable, the better.
              A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

The only time I've ever heard dredg on the radio was back in 2003 during a trip to Florida.
                One rockin' Florida station was playing Same 'Ol Road.
                It made me really happy.

Comment

Fawst your avatar scares the hell out of me. Every time I look at it chills go down my spine. yuck
                  His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Working...
                  X