Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

crickets dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crickets dvd

sorry to post this for the millionth time, but i am hoping that some kind soul can put up, either ina torrent or hosted somewhere, an image of the crickets dvd. i have still never seen it and would really like to add it to the collection... thanks.
    bring back the apocalypse.

I'll get one up for ya in a minute. But I know what you mean about wanting it. I came soooo close the last couple of times it was on ebay it pissed me off so much. But I just got a copy of EP for the Eastern Hemisphere. So I'm waiting for that right now.

EDIT:

Here's the image

Yeah there it is in all it's jpg awsomeness. Man I want a copy of that DVD.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by Starving Artist
      I'll get one up for ya in a minute. But I know what you mean about wanting it. I came soooo close the last couple of times it was on ebay it pissed me off so much. But I just got a copy of EP for the Eastern Hemisphere. So I'm waiting for that right now.
      well i guess i should have been more clear.. i meant an .iso of the dvd. but thanks alot for the quick return on that.

i thought about getting one off of ebay but i hate paying money for things that were pretty much free to begin with. but it may be the only way...

as for the files on http://www.tool712.com/downloads/ is that all that's on the dvd? how do the audio files fit into it? any input would be appreciated cause i'm just gonna my own craptastic crickets dvd and be done with it.

Comment

I think the audio is just taken from the movies. But yes, the tracks on the DVD are Same Ol' Road Video, Walter's Soundtrack, and An Elephant in Halong Bay. I haven't watched them yet cause I want to try to get the actual DVD first.

As to it being free. You still had to buy El Cielo to get one, at least that's my understanding. But I've become a huge dredg nerd and anything I can get my hands on I'll go for.

Comment

Crickets consisted of 3 videos. Same Ol' Road, An Elephant in Halong Bay (which is were the song was taken from), and the Electronic Press Kit. I remember seeding the mpegs up until tool712 was kind enough to provide us with an ftp. As to it being free.....I don't remember. I know they used to sell it for $5 at their shows back in 2003 (so it wasn't included with el cielo) and I think they even gave some out if you couldn't pay for it. I got mines through their webstore promotion a couple of years ago, which meant spending over $60 or $70 and you get a copy signed by all the members. Anyways, I know for a fact theres a torrent made of the ISO but I'm not too sure if it might still be up. did you already search though dimeadozen?

Comment

sleepiswrong: For the record, I think ya confused him 'cause you said "an image of the crickets dvd." Heh.

Originally posted by [color=orange
            Starving Artist[/color]]Here's the image

Yeah there it is in all it's jpg awsomeness. Man I want a copy of that DVD.
            Hey, thanks for posting this anyway. Much appreciated. I had sort of forgotten what the back cover and actual disc looked like. Having a copy of the DVD would be pretty nice.

Comment

re: crickets dvd

i searched(and have searched many times before) every torrent site that i frequent. i did not find the iso but i did find the torrent with the 3 mpegs in it, but i already have those thanks to tool712. and i searched ebay and found this abomination:

that is an insane amount of money imho. i love dredg and all but damn... 100$?

thanks for the info you guys.

p.s. sorry for destroying the thread with that long link.

Comment

If I had the money to blow, and didn't think that was a ripoff somehw, I would buy that copy. What gets me is that somehow it went from having one CD in it to four, the ebay auction that is.

Comment

I really never thought this would become that sought after....i remember they were supposed to just have them for free at the merch stand during the Sno-Core tour with glassjaw a few years back....they didnt have them in time for the date I was at, so Drew took my address and mailed me a few of them. Rather nice of him. Now I wish I would've kept a couple more, but I don't think I'd sell them anyway.
                  http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Wow, I hate you people so much. I really want a copy of that DVD. I was lucky and found and idle copy of Live at Henry Fonda at Best Buy but I really want a copy of Crickets. And I wouldn't spend 100 dollars on a copy just anytime, but I would if I had a hundred to just blow off. By the way, if you want to do a brotha a solid, contact me about sharing the wealth on those extra dvds ya got.

Comment

Re: re: crickets dvd

Originally posted by sleepiswrong
                      p.s. sorry for destroying the thread with that long link.
                      yeah what's with ebay & not having shortened links to the item pages?...that's so annoying...it's probablly there & I just can't find it...

Comment

i have a burn copy of the dvd i might be able to torrent or b&p

Comment

re: crickets dvd

yeah, i got a copy of crickets about three years back this may at a show for free. I bought one of drew's prints, and a shirt, and they gave me one......its kinda cool, i guess, but for a hundred bucks, i would give second thought. I would actually rather have the Henry Fonda....In fact, i think i would trade.....haha the grass is always greener

Comment

so glad i got the crickets DVD for about two years ago... back then it went for "nothing" on ebay...

Comment

hell it was going for nothing on ebay until cwoa came out. that cd created a giant flux in the prices of dredg stuff on ebay
                              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                              you're pretty narcissistic
                              enjoy that, nobody else does.
                              Originally posted by Madklikor
                              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Working...
                              X