Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg's new album and tour Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg's new album and tour Question

ive heard rumors that supposedly that theyre doing a headlining tour after their performances with the taste of chaos tour. Does anyone have any inside on when theyre gonna go back to the studio?

re: Dredg's new album and tour Question

In a question posed to Drew in the "ask Drew" section entitled "Headlining tour question," he implied that they were going to headline. There's another question about getting new songs out, and he said that it depends on how hard they work when they get home.

But goddamn, it seems to me that they've been trouring forever. They deserve a break.

Comment

no, one more headline tour please
      - -- --- ----

Comment

yeah, they need another single....this album could make them so much bigger...and they deserve it. so one more headlining tour please....
        words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

If they do decide to go on another headlining tour, I pray that it isn't until after June.
          I've already used up all my vacation days for this half of the year.

Comment

i pray it's before august. i want to see them before i'm stuck at college with zero mobility.

Comment

they're supposedly going on their headliner right after their last date on TOC....so....late april/may would be the start of their headliner i would assume

haven't we already talked about this in various threads.......a lot?
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

May? Awesome, I'll be back from Europe on the 15th. Hopefully they'll hit Ohio again, they got a lousy crowd response last august in Cleveland.
                Save your stories cause they're all the same
                You've had your glory
                Throw it all away
                If you don't you will never change cause
                Give it time and watch your fame decay

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                  they're supposedly going on their headliner right after their last date on TOC....so....late april/may would be the start of their headliner i would assume

haven't we already talked about this in various threads.......a lot?
                  Are you suggesting that we stop talking about it?
                  Well, if they do start another headlining tour in May, I'm hoping they won't make it back to Canada before June. Heh!
                  Even if they did, I suppose I could call work and tell them I'm "sick."

Comment

yes. i don't think we should ever talk about dredg touring again....ever.....ever

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear
                      yes. i don't think we should ever talk about dredg touring again....ever.....ever
                      Heh heh!
                      Should we talk about the weather, then?

But, back on the topic of the upcoming TOC tour, anyone in Ontario going?

Comment

we should talk about the average snowfall in ontario

or the air speed velocity of a european swallow

but surely not dredg....maybe dredge though

Comment

i'm missing taste of chaos. that's pretty lame. but i doubt dredg would get the time or recongition there they deserve. though i love pelican and deftones too >

Comment

Originally posted by clarityinwithdrawl
                            i'm missing taste of chaos. that's pretty lame. but i doubt dredg would get the time or recongition there they deserve. though i love pelican and deftones too >
                            it's kind of like a promotion tour. nothing special. 20 min sets. and scensters everywhere. i went to he last one just to see Gratitude...and jonah was sick.

sucked. ass.

Comment

I live in South Bend and we get a very large annual snowfall in the feet. One year there was a blizzard that put 18 feet on the ground. Most of its lake effect snow. I bet ontario doesn't even get the snow we do, though this year, with the warm weather we barely had any.

European swallows aren't fast at all. They can't step to a peregrin falcon, the fastest animal alive.

I'd like to be a paleantologist so I could dredge all the live long day.
                              His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Working...
                              X