Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg myspace group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dredg myspace group

ok, so i honestly am not sure if i'm posting this in the right place, but here goes anyways..

ok, so yeah.. it's a plug. but it's a fabulous place!! if you're a member of myspace, come check us out.

Jesse Armstrong (brushstroke)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

it's a great group, at least i thoroughly enjoy it. and it needs greater amount of attention from all you fine people. Plus we need new, fresh, exciting conversations. I think things are starting to repeat themselves. And if you do mosey on over, send me a message saying "HI!"

~v
    The world is not angry, just confused...

hey, so you posted the same thing 3 times....no biggie. You'll be back on your feet in no time, champ.
    http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

re: dredg myspace group

actually i was only trying to post it twice. once in this discussion group and one in the other, but i apparently got button happy and clicked it twice instead of once. whoops!!

and we're on our feet..over a thousand members.. i just like new and refreshing topics concerning this fabulous band.

Comment

you'll find pretty much all of those refreshing topics here. we all end up repeating ourselves, it's what happens when you talk about the same band constantly. it's why newbies get so much negative attention, because we have to repeat ourselves over and over to them. i'm not knocking your group or anything, i'm just saying eventually it gets stale when there is no new music.
        Originally posted by vsd
        ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

apparently i don't clarify enough.. or well enough i should say.

so i'm re-phrasing:

"check out the group if you want! it's the biggest one on myspace, and i'm hoping it'll continue to grow and spread the fabulous-ness that is dredg. come meet some great people (seems easier to do thru myspace, and easier to weed out the ones you have nothing in common with, other than the band). i'd love to see some of you over there. ((link posted above)) yes, topics are repeated, but with fresh new perspectives, maybe they'll be a bit more intriguing. no worries, i won't give any of you newbies a hard time (haha) and the group seems to have some pretty respectable (and mature) ppl who are in there to discuss issues rather than make personal attacks when someone has a differing opinion. it's a community of friends. a place to talk about the ordinary and extroardinary. you'll learn about some fabulous new bands you may have never heard of before (such as between two skies) and see great pictures in the pic section. it's also a great place to network with other musicians of similar musical interests. so come and check it out, or don't. thanks."

how's that?

mwaha

Comment

actually, i'm already a member.

Try that one next time a Jehovah's witness stops by your pad.
            http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Nit
              you'll find pretty much all of those refreshing topics here. we all end up repeating ourselves, it's what happens when you talk about the same band constantly. it's why newbies get so much negative attention, because we have to repeat ourselves over and over to them. i'm not knocking your group or anything, i'm just saying eventually it gets stale when there is no new music.
              exactly...

so whats everyone listening to these days?

whats your favorite dredg song?

does anyone have stone by stone?

and does anyone else think the coquette demos are better than cwoa?

Comment

heh
                Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
                you're pretty narcissistic
                enjoy that, nobody else does.
                Originally posted by Madklikor
                You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by noclevername
                  actually, i'm already a member.

Try that one next time a Jehovah's witness stops by your pad.
                  haha that's fabulous... actually i get mormon's stopping by more then the jw's.. or would that be j'sw?? hmm....

Comment

I don't understand the point of asking people that are in a place to talk about dredg to come to another place to talk about dredg, one that isn't nearly as convenient... but maybe that's just me.

Comment

Yea, it's pretty funny. I've been in forums where people join and makes posts saying "i'm making another forum just like this one! come join!" :?
                      - -- --- ----

Comment

Its sounds like an interesting offer, but I have noticed that myspace is a black hole that sucks peoples lives into it and never spits it out. One day your a free man (or twig) with somewhat of a life, then you join and your under the myspace spell never to be released, and your life as you once knew it revolves around the deathspace. I mean I've seen it a million times. I just pray to my mother tree that no more innocent soles will have to suffer under the oppresion It is todays black plague that claims thousands a day, only to leave them without hope and real life friends. This twig shall remain a free one, and unbound by the chains of oppression of myspace.
                        His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

word. myspace creeps me out
                          - -- --- ----

Comment

double word

Comment

I'm there..hey v

in fact I didn't know about this place til someone over there mentioned it.

At any case..yeah join up..and btw..I am pretty naive, Coquette demos?..are they up here anywhere to download? (apologies as I'm lazy to look but I'll try doing so soon).

Kyle
                              allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X