Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Does anybody have any packaged Henry Fonda DVD's on them????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have any packaged Henry Fonda DVD's on them????

I bought CWA again lol...so I could get the live DVD free, I didnt check my email within a week, it hadnt been over a month, they canceled the free dvd and never sent it b/c I didnt respond within 5 days if I still wanted it. Total horseshit, look at the response I got, they said I had to re-order the DVD, how in the fuck?? those ppl dont know shit from piss:

"Jon,

Thank you for contacting Best Buy about the status of your order, I'm Emily with Customer Care.

We appreciate your concern about your DVD. As you were previously informed your "Live At The Henry Ford Theatre-CD-Dredg" was on backorder for an extended period of time, and it has been canceled. Which is why you still have not received it. Also stated in the previous e-mail since you still wanted to receive this product you should have re-ordered it online. However after a brief search of our online inventory we do not appear to offer this product any longer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to www.BestBuy.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.

Best Wishes from Best Buy,
    Emily and the Customer Care Team"

you can still find them at some best buys in the music dvd section for one cent each.
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

re: Does anybody have any packaged Henry Fonda DVD's on them

There's always eBay.
      You will have to pay for it. but you'll still get the DVD.
      Unfortunately, I have no credit card, so I can't register for eBay.
      If anyone does have an extra copy of the DVD, I'm looking for it, too.

Comment

They did not have them at any Best Buys in Western PA to begin with.

I dont want somebody on Ebay making money off of me, for something they got for as close to free as you can get. Oh well, supply and demand my friends...

Comment

Dude, you can get the DVD right now on ebay for $4 shipped. No one is making much money off that deal.

Comment

Sooooo, guess what I - well, actually, my friend - found at Best Buy last night? There, sitting in the wrong section, was a single copy of the 1 cent dredg Henry Fonda DVD. Like many of you, I had been searching for and asking about this disc for MONTHS (and still search for it once in a while), so for one to pop up outta nowhere was pretty crazy. I searched around and asked if they had anymore, but no dice. Those damn bastards.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. If I ever find any extra ones, I'll post. But for now, just search around. People might have misplaced them.

Comment

I've got four sealed copies of it that have been sitting on my desk... since they became available at Best Buy, or thereabouts. I've been meaning to give them out to friends as promos but never got around to it.

Comment

i dont have the dvd on me... but good news. I have clothes on me.

Sorry Ladies
                His names BentTwig... He's not right... in the head.

<-----that's me and the fam

Comment

Booooooooooooooo! GET OFF THE STAGE!

Comment

I got a copy of the dvd off ebay this week for like 7 buck after shipping! Really good deal, even though they were free at best buy.

Comment

Originally posted by altair
                      I've got four sealed copies of it that have been sitting on my desk... since they became available at Best Buy, or thereabouts. I've been meaning to give them out to friends as promos but never got around to it.
                      Could I get one of those off of you?

I would reimburse for shipping and such.

Comment

Originally posted by altair
                        What mrcleaner said.
                        I would not be opposed to paying for one of those copies.
                        But, if you still plan on giving them to your friends, by all means.

Comment

I got one on eBay, it was still packaged, and about $8 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                          X