Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

cwoa question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cwoa question

thought i'd ask people here before i posted a question in the 'ask drew section'.....but has anyone heard of this supposed Terry Date CWOA master copy floating around the internet?

the track listing is

Ode to the Sun
    Bug Eyes
    Zebra Skin
    Tanbark
    Overhead
    Sang Real
    Ambulance
    Planting Seeds
    Spitshine
    Jamais Vu
    Hungover on a Tuesday
    The Ornament

differences are obviously the track listing / order and he transistions between the songs....examples being, tanbark fades into overhead, sang real fades into ambulance...bug eyes has the little boy singing planting seeds at the end of it....Jamais Vu has the outro to Stone by Stone at the end of it, leading into Hungover....

i'm just skeptical as to whether this is legit or not....as i could definetly see some talented dredg fan just slicing and dicing songs to make their own favorite cwoa mix...like we had a thread about on here a month or 2 back.

anyway... info / comments?
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

this is nothing more than a tracklisting a fan made because they wanted the instrumentals in there.
    words always ebbing, never flowing

Comment

Wow... but transferring the kid and the drum solo... that's just kind of odd.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinintheroom
        this is nothing more than a tracklisting a fan made because they wanted the instrumentals in there.
        that's what i figured....i just wanted to get other people's thoughts.

it is kinda weird that they'd move some of that extra stuff around......but....we got some knowledgable people here on this board....could have easily been one of us here that did this...
        Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
        you're pretty narcissistic
        enjoy that, nobody else does.
        Originally posted by Madklikor
        You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

This definately sounds like something someone on here would do

Comment

re: cwoa question

Yeah, that I did that. You'd be suprised how good it sounds. You can put stone by stone in too. use Nero or some good audio editor and make it beautiful.
            it was so real, like i woke up in wonderland....

Comment

Working...
            X