Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg is back in the studio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post

I guess I missed it. What was it?
    it was a bunch of clips, including one that sounded like Wonderous Miracle. Some of the people on the Facebook Group "Immersed in dredg" were going apeshit over it, but knowing it would be gone soon because of the way those clips are only on Instragram for a limited time.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Mark just did an interview with Guitar World and dredg is brought up at the end of it...

The Black Map and Dredg guitarist on his tonal predilections, switching from Teles to Ibanez Artists and SGs, and the slide tricks he learned from David Gilmour

Outside of Black Map, both [dredg guitarist-vocalist] Gavin [Hayes] and yourself have mentioned that you’ve been working on new dredg songs in the studio. How’s the future of dredg looking?

“It’s very simple: we’re very much alive. Right now, my main focus is on [Melodoria] – I’m enjoying being on the road with Black Map; it’s been incredible – but dredg is very much alive. I have two bands.

“We don’t have a timeline yet, but we have new material. We have a book/memoir boxset coming out eventually, too, but there will be a new dredg record. That’s for sure.”
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Yeah I saw that, but I don’t like the bit about there not bein’ a timeline.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
        X