Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg is back in the studio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dredg is back in the studio!!!

Though that we were going to have a new dredg album before a new tool album lol.

Comment

I would have put money on a new dredg album before a new Tool album. But, that doesn't appear to be happening.

BUT, the good news is that, WE'RE GETTING A NEW TOOL ALBUM TO HOLD US OVER!
      Originally posted by Ars Sycro
      I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
        I would have put money on a new dredg album before a new Tool album. But, that doesn't appear to be happening.

BUT, the good news is that, WE'RE GETTING A NEW TOOL ALBUM TO HOLD US OVER!
        And a new Sabaton album too!

Comment

Drew has a new story on his IG. It seems like they are in the studio already.

Comment

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
            allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I dunno what it is they’ve got cookin’ but I’m curious.
              Originally posted by Gnomad
              How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Starting to look like that we might get a new album until early next year.

Hopefully we get some reunion shows by the end of the year.

Pariah just turned 10 years old. Time damn flies.

Comment

^ Oh shit, that's right. I made a note to myself to look out for the 10th anniversary vinyl release but I'm guessing that didn't happen since it was released on vinyl the first time.

Oh well...

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                  My penis may go through the roof if David Botrill got on board.
                  Ultraspank FTW

PS: Tool is overrated.

Comment

I have Pariah on Vinyl, so it was released somehow. Though the quality isn't very good, honestly.

PS: Tool's greatness is rated exactly accurate.

Comment

Weird, my copy of TPTPTD sounds great on vinyl.

Well, if their merch store wasn’t cleaned out before this sale it really is now! But I’m gettin’ the tannish “Icons” shirt fer my birthday so that’s cool.
                      Originally posted by Gnomad
                      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

My copy of TPTPTD on vinyl also sounds great. What issues are you having with it exactly?
                        OutlierAudio

Comment

I think I read the original TPTPTD Vinyl comment wrong...

...but my TPTPTD vinyl plays at a weird speed. It's like they didn't have enough space and squeezed it onto the vinyl or something. It plays a tiny bit faster than the original recordings, so the pitch to everything is just a tad higher than the original recording. It's weird. I'm not at home for the next week, but I can record a video showing the difference. I've really never seen/heard anything like it.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                            I think I read the original TPTPTD Vinyl comment wrong...

...but my TPTPTD vinyl plays at a weird speed. It's like they didn't have enough space and squeezed it onto the vinyl or something. It plays a tiny bit faster than the original recordings, so the pitch to everything is just a tad higher than the original recording. It's weird. I'm not at home for the next week, but I can record a video showing the difference. I've really never seen/heard anything like it.
                            Interesting. What kind of table are you using? I was having speed / play issues a few years ago until I got a new table. The first table I had was an entry level Audio Technica that I bought back in 2008. It played old vinyl great but had trouble with some newer and limited pressings involving speed and playing without skips. Then I found an amazing deal on a like-new Technics table from the late 70's that played like a dream. I got a new belt, needle (the cartridge that came with the table was worth more than the table itself) and had it professionally cleaned. The big differences between this table and my old table is that the Technics has a counterweight and anti-skate. All those records I had speed / play issues with play perfect now.
                            Last edited by apenguininthedesert; July 2, 2019, 03:11 AM.
                            OutlierAudio

Comment

Oh booo! I was hoping for an update.

That is interesting about those vinyl issues though.

Comment

dredg’s new album seems more of a dream than Tool’s upcoming album.

Hoping we get an update in August.

Comment

Working...
                                X