Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Drew on Random Badassery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew on Random Badassery

I checked dredg's twitter and saw that Drew did an interview in this podcast.

Fireside - Podcast hosting and analytics by podcasters, for podcasters. Start podcasting for free today.

At some point, he says that dredg expects they'll be touring some time next spring. My memory isn't that good, so you'll have to listen for yourself, I guess.

Regardless, it's fantastic to know that they're writing, and plan to be touring soon.
    I actually don't think Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy is very ba-

dissipator paginam

Re: Drew on Random Badassery

Originally posted by wastedpages View Post
    I checked dredg's twitter and saw that Drew did an interview in this podcast.

Fireside - Podcast hosting and analytics by podcasters, for podcasters. Start podcasting for free today.

At some point, he says that dredg expects they'll be touring some time next spring. My memory isn't that good, so you'll have to listen for yourself, I guess.

Regardless, it's fantastic to know that they're writing, and plan to be touring soon.
    If it doesn't happen I'm blamin' you exclusively.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
      If it doesn't happen I'm blamin' you exclusively.
      I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Towards the end of the podcast, which I re-listened to recently, Drew says.

"Yeah, I think now we're writing throughout the end of the year and probably all the way till spring, where we'll release it next summer or next fall, but we'll maybe start touring spring next year."
      I actually don't think Chuckles and Mr. Squeezy is very ba-

dissipator paginam

Comment

That timeframe kind of lines up with how they've done it in the past. I know that they were getting TPTPTD mixes sent to them on the road. One of the highlights of my life was Drew asking if we wanted to hear them before he ran inside, got the latest mixes, and brought them to my car.
        I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
        I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
        A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
        To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Umm, that's fucking awesome! I haven't been here in a couple months. Didn't expect to see news that they're currently writing and planning a release AND a tour. Good stuff.
          A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
            That timeframe kind of lines up with how they've done it in the past. I know that they were getting TPTPTD mixes sent to them on the road. One of the highlights of my life was Drew asking if we wanted to hear them before he ran inside, got the latest mixes, and brought them to my car.
            I'm so jealous it hurts inside.

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

This is such awesome news! I was a bit worried that Dredg was done forever. I can't wait until next year!

Comment

I almost don't want to believe it until I see it; but... from what I've heard, the guys enjoy surprising their fans. I have to admit, I was almost losing hope.
                Life's a zoo, be an animal
                "keep the p-vibes flowin"

Comment

I went and saw Black Map last night in Kansas City and talked to Mark for a bit. He confirmed that new dredg music is definitely on the way.

I really didn't ask him any questions about when and what to expect because I always feel sort of douchey asking those things.

So, no ground breaking news to relay other than confirmation from Mark that something is in the works. So, YAY!
                  Originally posted by Ars Sycro
                  I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                    I went and saw Black Map last night in Kansas City and talked to Mark for a bit. He confirmed that new dredg music is definitely on the way.

I really didn't ask him any questions about when and what to expect because I always feel sort of douchey asking those things.

So, no ground breaking news to relay other than confirmation from Mark that something is in the works. So, YAY!
                    Yeah I felt the same way when I saw them back in May. I think he might have mentioned they'd be "writing in the fall/winter," but I wasn't 100% sober.

Either way, it seems to really be happenin'!

Comment

Working...
                    X