Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Early Demos Ebay auction. What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Demos Ebay auction. What is it?

Looks like something a lucky fan owned or faked. Those songs have been available since I found the band on pure volume and then dredged (*snicker*) whatever I could by them off of LimeWire. Whatcha guys think?
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Re: Early Demos Ebay auction. What is it?

Fairly certain this is a bootleg as the font is wrong and missing the emblem. See the Discogs entry: https://www.discogs.com/Dredg-Demos/release/6977814
    ---
    THIS IS NOT A CD-R

*has blue dye bottom that all CD-Rs have*
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Hahaha! From the listin' "This demo features songs that were supposed to be featured on LEITMOTIF including:..." and then proceeds to provide the track list fer their ol' industry demo (which is what this allegedly is). This hack isn't even a dredg fan if they think four songs from 2000/2001 were meant fer an album from 1999.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Actually that is a legit copy. I have low-balled them a few times for it (I think I went up to 50?) Amazingly, it's still available!
        Last edited by apenguininthedesert; April 1, 2019, 05:19 AM.
        OutlierAudio

Comment

Working...
        X