Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Preparing for the second arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preparing for the second arrival

Originally posted by noclevername View Post
    Talked to Mark last night. There have been informal jam sessions but life gets in the way of much progress. There will definitely be more music down the road.
    I can be patient as long as I know that my patience will be rewarded with tasty new tunes.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Black Map is currently touring with Bush and Chevelle. They also signed a deal with a new record label and are set to release a new album early next year.

i guess dredg is going to be inactive for a few more years....or they are done for good.

Comment

^
        Pretty sure it's been loosely talked 'bout here that Black Map is Mark's current focus, but he has also said (through others, like noclevername) that there will be more dredg music. There's just no real timetable as to when.

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

It breaks my heart to think that there is a possibility that dredg's last album is Chuckles.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya on that. The most frustrating thing about Chuckles for me is that I REALLY enjoyed all of the songs live. To me, it was the production that turned most people off.

I gave it a spin through the other day for the first time in a while. I still enjoyed it but understand some people's "blah" take on it.
            Originally posted by Ars Sycro
            I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

Chuckles was Dan Nakamura taking a steaming production dump all over a band we all love.
              I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
              I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
              A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
              To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Originally posted by One Second Clubber View Post
                Yeah, I hear ya on that. The most frustrating thing about Chuckles for me is that I REALLY enjoyed all of the songs live. To me, it was the production that turned most people off.

I gave it a spin through the other day for the first time in a while. I still enjoyed it but understand some people's "blah" take on it.
                I agree overall here. But even still Chuckles & Mr. Squeezey doesn't hold a candle to the likes of The Pariah, The Parrot, And The Delusion or El Cielo especially.

Comment

Hey, just checking in. I still like dredg. More dredg? Please! Please come back to Boise, dredg. I'm sorry I was all weird and smoking. Please love me again.
                  Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                  Originally posted by noclevername
                  stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

as long as it's gonna happen i have no issue waiting for it....!
                      We are all part of the problem

Comment

Working...
                      X