Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg on vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dredg on vinyl

Mine came in yesterday and looks great! Can't wait to spin the whole discography on my day off tomorrow!

::edit::

Everythin' sounded fantastic! Really makes me hope that they've got at least one more great album left in 'em!
    Last edited by Kyte30351; March 24, 2016, 11:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Mine has arrived as well. Haven't expected it to arrive that early. I'll give it a spin right away.
      Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

Apparently there are a few CWA vinyls left. Drew said that the band will sell them at some point.

Hopefully we have some shows this year.

Comment

Mine arrived a little while ago, just opened last night though, and man is it great!

I would love to do what was mentioned above, listen to the whole discography on vinyl, but as I stated on FB, the dog we had a few back chewed a few of my vinyls that were left on the coffee table. Leitmotif was one of those. I haven't been able to replace it, I've looked and looked.
          - Jon

----------------------------------------
          Originally posted by gderd
          dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

Originally posted by redmosqui View Post
            Mine arrived a little while ago, just opened last night though, and man is it great!

I would love to do what was mentioned above, listen to the whole discography on vinyl, but as I stated on FB, the dog we had a few back chewed a few of my vinyls that were left on the coffee table. Leitmotif was one of those. I haven't been able to replace it, I've looked and looked.
            Ouch that's brutal. Good luck replacin' it without spendin' a small fortune.

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Yup, I'm pretty much given up.
              - Jon

dredg is the music I always searched for, the music that keeps in your mind the whole time, the music you remember when you're doing everything, it's the different music. the heart music

Comment

if I ever see one (which is not high), I'll keep you in mind.
                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

thanks....

i've looked and asked around.... it's tough, obviously.
                  - Jon

Comment

Oof... black vinyl CWA went on sale again. 1,000 copies available. Already sold out. :|

The Official MerchNow Web store. Shop your favorite bands music, apparel, accessories & more!
                    A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Black CWA vinyl available again (in stock as of like a minute ago when I saw it):

The Official MerchNow Web store. Shop your favorite bands music, apparel, accessories & more!
                      A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

hoping Live at the Fillmore eventually comes out on Vinyl.
                        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN View Post
                          hoping Live at the Fillmore eventually comes out on Vinyl.
                          Only if it's a slightly remixed and 2LP (or more) of the actual full show. The release sounds pretty good, but a little flat to me.

Comment

Drew posted on his Facebook ‘bout havin’ found a few copies of El Cielo and to message him if you are interested.

Comment

10 test press copies of el cieloup at drewroulette.com includin’ hand-written stuff. $200 a pop though.

Comment

Yeah, they all sold before I woke up this morning....
                                I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
                                I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
                                A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
                                To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Working...
                                X