Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg on vinyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsv View Post
    ^^ Oh shit, I forgot to post a reply to this last month...I think I was on the brink of blacking out.

I can't be on this board anymore unless I've been drinking.

All I can say is... Keep in touch.

I don't really have the time and effort right now, but maybe in a few months.

More than likely it'll cost about as much as I paid for it ($20 USD) + shipping.
    Will do so. Thanks a lot in advance.

Comment

From the looks of their official Twitter account, the “Leitmotif” repress should go up on sale today at some point!
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

The Leitmotif reissue is available!
        :: https://dredg.merchnow.com/

Comment

yeah I caved and ordered 1. The T-shirt, booklet, colored vinyl, etc.
          I've kind of regretted not buying some special releases of albums I already have on vinyl (Mew, The Dear Hunter, among others).
          allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN View Post
            yeah I caved and ordered 1. The T-shirt, booklet, colored vinyl, etc.
            I've kind of regretted not buying some special releases of albums I already have on vinyl (Mew, The Dear Hunter, among others).
            Yup, I pre-ordered it too. I can put my original copy into retirement.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
            X