Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What is THIS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is THIS?

Does anybody have any idea as to what this is? Some guy posted it to Gavin's facebook wall for his birthday. Unknown demo tape that we've never found out about?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

It's dated 1995, before Conscious. That's freaking crazy. WHAT IS THIS

Re: What is THIS?

OMG! this is awesome! What the hell is a chonch? =P

Comment

Curious indeed...
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I hope you sent the dude a message and pleaded for a copy.
        We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

On the FB group "Immersed in dredg," the same question was posed, citing the song "Arm's Length." Someone said they DL'd that song from Limewire ages ago. He posted the song, it sounded nothing like dredg minus some guitar/drum parts. Gavin posted that that is definitely NOT dredg on that specific version, however he added that dredg DID in fact have an old song by that title. That leads me to believe that that cassette tape is legitimate but there may not be a listenable version anywhere to be found. I would love to be wrong about that.
          Life's a zoo, be an animal
          "keep the p-vibes flowin"

Comment

Originally posted by Antiverse View Post
            On the FB group "Immersed in dredg," the same question was posed, citing the song "Arm's Length." Someone said they DL'd that song from Limewire ages ago. He posted the song, it sounded nothing like dredg minus some guitar/drum parts. Gavin posted that that is definitely NOT dredg on that specific version, however he added that dredg DID in fact have an old song by that title. That leads me to believe that that cassette tape is legitimate but there may not be a listenable version anywhere to be found. I would love to be wrong about that.
            That was me who posted the question on facebook. Fellow member, I see!

Comment

I bet Brian Norris Lillie might know more about it...
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

I think I remember hearing a few times in interviews that they recorded two demos during high school. The "Conscious" EP being the second and the only one that ever surfaced online.
                Originally posted by vsd
                ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

That's.... so cool. Glad to see that there's still some stuff hidden in this band's dusty corners.
                  Originally posted by Gnomad
                  Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
                  Originally posted by noclevername
                  stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                  X