Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Catch Without Arms VINYL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch Without Arms VINYL?

Hey, I just thought I might ask about this; perhaps it's been brought up in the past, but especially given the rest of the dredg catalog has been released on Vinyl (sans for Live at the Fillmore and Orph).

It might be a question to ask Drew or any of the guys.

Perhaps it has to do with cost, but CWA may be their largest selling record; and even just based on that, the interest for a Vinyl release may be justified.

Anyone know if there is interest, or if the cost (and rights, per Interscope, etc) is one reason it hasn't been released at this point on Vinyl.
    allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Re: Catch Without Arms VINYL?

I would instabuy a see-through green CWA vinyl!

Comment

There is no doubt some demand fer CWA on vinyl. Hell it's the only studio LP that hasn't come out, and yet "Bug Eyes" was released as a 7" with the only release of "Staionary Transient." I'd buy it in an instant, but I kinda don't see it happenin' unless they promote it a bit.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

yeah, I'd go for finding a copy of that (the Bug Eyes 7"), but good lord, the only copy online someone wants $54
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SoundscapeMN View Post
          yeah, I'd go for finding a copy of that (the Bug Eyes 7"), but good lord, the only copy online someone wants $54
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/DREDG-Bug-Ey...item27f2883c47
          Makes me glad I bought mine forever and a day ago when they opened fer Deftones I think.

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I think that it'll be here in a few months. They did a 10 year anniversary of El Cielo, and Catch Without Arms's 10th birthday is June 21st. I'm pretty hyped, I'm sure they'll do one.

Comment

i hope you're right.
              Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
              you're pretty narcissistic
              enjoy that, nobody else does.
              Originally posted by Madklikor
              You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Slightly off centre of the topic, but I got so damn lucky (or what felt like luck) whilst out in Helsinki a month back. Found a new copy of TPTPTD on white vinyl for 15EUR. Had to implode as I didn't want to give the game away that I just jizzed myself upon finding it there, in that condition and at that price.
                (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Originally posted by cribble View Post
                  Slightly off centre of the topic, but I got so damn lucky (or what felt like luck) whilst out in Helsinki a month back. Found a new copy of TPTPTD on white vinyl for 15EUR. Had to implode as I didn't want to give the game away that I just jizzed myself upon finding it there, in that condition and at that price.
                  White? Not the gray marble? Never heard of that variant, but congrats!

As an aside someone on a vinyl board allegedly has a white vinyl test print of El Cielo...but I ain't rich enough. I'll just have to be happy with the black vinyl. Although in hindsight if the tried to do some sky blue cloud covered kinda vinyl that woulda been dope.

Comment

Oh shit, yeah, it is the grey marble version.
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

So excited!

Comment

Just saw that post on FB.

Fuck. Yes. I'll be buying two. Lesson learned from previous releases.
                        A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Cannot wait!

Comment

My (online) wallet is ready!

Hope I don't miss it as I only rarely use Facebook. You guys will post it here ASAP when it's available, right?

Comment

The instant I see it's available (and have finished my purchase), I'll post it here if it hasn't been posted already.
                              A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Working...
                              X