Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Heckler-Interview with Dredg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heckler-Interview with Dredg

Dredg recently shared this interview on their Facebook page. It's not too bad and I thought I'd share with all of you.

Re: Heckler-Interview with Dredg

nice to see them, sorry to hear them (not thinking about new dredg music at the moment).
    <- This dog is smoking a pipe.

Your argument is invalid.

Comment

Mark said they have another record in them, that's enough for me to be happy. Quick! Someone walk over to them, shake them and squeeze them, so that it can leak out of them and be collected...

Rediscovering Pariah at the moment after a long absence in my player. Incredible how there's so much stuff to discover in there, even after literally hundreds of listens...
      I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Originally posted by bokkers View Post
        Rediscovering Pariah at the moment after a long absence in my player. Incredible how there's so much stuff to discover in there, even after literally hundreds of listens...
        Wow, so am I at the moment. Primarily because my final project for my design class is a DVD cover for a made of movie. So I design a DVD cover based on Pariah. So i've had the album on repeat the entire time i've been working

Comment

Working...
        X