Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

I'm looking for a certain track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for a certain track

I'm in the process of finding rare dredg songs and in the Other Song section of Traversing is lists a song (if you can call it that) called Interview. Has anyone heard it? And if so can anyone find it?

Re: I'm looking for a certain track

Originally posted by TheSpyFox View Post
    I'm in the process of finding rare dredg songs and in the Other Song section of Traversing is lists a song (if you can call it that) called Interview. Has anyone heard it? And if so can anyone find it?
    I'm pretty sure it was originally found in "El Cielo Blueprints." It's actually a pretty solid song. Clearly a product of drug use, but an interesting piece nonetheless. There is actually a pretty good depository of rare tracks on here that should have it.
    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

Also the song "miles"

Comment

Speaking of obscure songs does anyone know anything about a song called "Feathers"?

Not sure if this is/was ever even an actual song... was told about it around the time CWOA was released.

Comment

It's funny i went looking for Interviews and once I found it and downloaded it, I ended up not putting it on my iPod bc it freaks me the fuck out.

Comment

Interview was hosted on their website before the release of El Cielo. You had to click some image on the main page to download it. They also hosted Del Toro and Three Legged Horse in the same way.

Comment

The track just freaks me the fuck out. I wish i could find the "lyrics" to it. Or the dialogue.

Comment

Working...
              X