Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Vote Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Now!

Awhile back, dredg was featured on MTV's "Bands We Like" weekly thing, which sort of put the spotlight on underappreciated bands. They chose a final five out of all those, and put a vote up to which band we think will "make it big" in 2012. I don't know what the winning band receives, if anything, but I'm sure we all at least want dredg to get some more recognition for what they do. Vote here, and spread the word before tomorrow at noon.

Re: Vote Now!

It feels like 2005 all over again!
    Originally posted by vsd
    ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

There's no "None of the Above" button. I will absolutely check out Other Lives's album based on that one video they posted, but the rest of it... not my thing. Fitz and the Tantrums seems like it could be OK, but The New Regime is just like everything else (so they probably have the best chance of "blowing up") and Mariachi El Bronx... no. And as we all know, dredg just isn't getting the attention they deserve. CAMS isn't the album to put them in the spotlight. Now I'm sad.
      A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

lol

Comment

Well, over a quarter of the votes is certainly not bad! Not too surprisingly, Fitz and the Tantrums won with juuuuuuuuust over 40% of the votes. Congratulations, I will now go back to the same world we had before the vote, one in which none of these bands blow up in 2012.
          A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Working...
          X