Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

The Dredg Garage sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dredg Garage sale

Have any of you guys bought anything from this?

Should I be slightly alarmed that they're selling off some pretty useful touring equipment as well? Including the recent paintings from the CAMS tour... That and the signed poster incentive on MerchNow makes me think either they're massively strapped for cash or they're going to break up and are trying to get the last few pennies out of their current commercial availability...

ALARMIST

Re: The Dredg Garage sale

They started the whole thing with "We need room in our rehearsal space" or something like that.

Quality equipment is great and all, but if you're a professional musician, some of it is going to deteriorate fast.

Also, the CAMS tour is over. Why would they need the paintings anymore?

Comment

not only that but some of that stuff besides the tom or snare (forgot what it was) is hardly "quality" touring equpiment... it was just cases.
      Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

I realise it sounded ludicrous, I'm just anxious as it's nearly the two year anniversary since of their last show in the UK.

Did anyone here actually get anything though?

Comment

they've had various sell offs of equipment n' such over the years. doubtful it's anything to worry about
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Has anyone heard anything more about the "dredg yard sale"?
            OutlierAudio

Comment

40% off everything at their store right now.

The Official MerchNow Web store. Shop your favorite bands music, apparel, accessories & more!
              OutlierAudio

Comment

Working...
              X