Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

What would you ask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would you ask?

Those photos are awesome. If I were in college, I'd totally blow up and frame Gavin taking a hit, cuz that picture rules.
    A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

Originally posted by .cheapham. View Post
      Huh? That reads like a show review to me (which is great, btw). Did your interview inform the review, or is that supposed to be separate? Am I just missing it?
      Oh my bad, I though the interview as included. I guess it hasn't been posted yet. Stay tuned!
      We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

I still need to edit the interview. I'll post it here when it's live.

Comment

interview goes live September 13th
          ---
          just kidding, here's the interview...

thanks again Todd for this.

Comment

Thanks! Excellent interview. Thanks to Todd for including my question about their acoustic songs. That was fun to see.

Comment

It was a great question! I love their acoustic versions. I only wish that I could have asked the whole band.

Comment

Nice, that's a great interview. It touches on some of the same old in the beginning, but it's nice to hear his thoughts somewhat removed from the blow-up from the album release (which is the same, essentially, but not as angry). So we aren't getting any new dredg until probably 2013 at the earliest, I'm guessing. Winter off, tour in Australia... maybe hit the studio next fall? Meh. It'll be worth the wait at least.
                A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

ah...i missed this because i've been away from these boards for a while.

i hope i get to see dredg again at least once before they (if they decide to, which i hope they do) make another album (i think you should have asked about new music plans but maybe i've missed something on that end as well? haha).
                  last.fm

Comment

I won't lie. I was largely unimpressed by the interview. Granted the dude is new to your team, kata, so I'm not tryin' to come off as a douche. And the time he had to conduct said interview may have been quite limited.
                    But I am really tired of the questions about their feelin's on their fans' reactions to their new album.
                    Kudos on the acoustic question though.
                    Originally posted by Gnomad
                    How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyte30351 View Post
                      I won't lie. I was largely unimpressed by the interview. Granted the dude is new to your team, kata, so I'm not tryin' to come off as a douche. And the time he had to conduct said interview may have been quite limited.
                      But I am really tired of the questions about their feelin's on their fans' reactions to their new album.
                      Kudos on the acoustic question though.
                      Ya, I literally had 5 minutes. Don't blame Kata, he gave me full control over the interview. I'm sorry I didn't ask your question, I just figured Gavin would appreciate talking about their newer work as opposed to an album that came out 6 years ago. I started this thread so that actual dredg fans could potentially have their questions answered, the fan's reaction question just happened to be the one that I wanted to ask. I'll make sure to consult you next time.

Comment

Bah, no need to consult me. I doubt I could have some up with any relevant/interestin' questions.
                        Originally posted by Gnomad
                        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I meant to toss a real question in there, but I forgot to:

You say that most of the reactions haven't surprised you and that they were expected. Have there been any reactions that HAVE surprised you?

Comment

I like the interview! I really enjoy the dredg talks where it sounds like they're just having a laid back conversation, because we've seen a lot where they're getting the same crap over and over again and they're obviously not really into it. It's good to find out what they're doing next year, and his base idea for the next album. I think a new album that has a hybrid of influences from previous work is going to be a lot more interesting with CAMS in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                            X