Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

If I could go back in time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I could go back in time...

I was thinking about a scenario here: Let's say you go back in time to find a young dredg leaving the studio; they just finished recording the Conscious EP. You convince them you're from the future and you're going to show them their latest CD from your time, and you play them the first thirty seconds of "Where I'll End Up" (the album version).
    Obviously, there was progression over time that took it to this point, but I think it would be hilarious to take out all the progression and see their reaction to 15 years worth of development in a few seconds. This thought came about when I listened to the song Conscious and Where I'll End Up back to back. Do it, it's funny.

Re: If I could go back in time...

They would probably double down on the raprock and release "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Leitmotif."

or just release Orph, seeing as that relatively experimental release only came a year after Conscious.

Comment

I could get behind Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Leitmotif. In the sense that no, I never actually could.

Comment

Would anyone here want to be considered cool based on the opinion of yourself 15 years ago?
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        I think we're forgetting one huge factor in all of this.

Super God.
        Originally posted by auto-de-fe
        do you think we can get a sticky for this thread so that i can constantly be reminded how much of a dick theruleofthree is?

Comment

Well, no one is cool at 12, so... no?

I actually don't completely understand what you're saying, Brock.

Comment

do you think, yourself from 15 years ago would think who you are right now is cool?

i don't know if my younger self would think that. but i'd punch him in the face and tell him that his opinions don't mean shit.
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
              do you think, yourself from 15 years ago would think who you are right now is cool?

i don't know if my younger self would think that. but i'd punch him in the face and tell him that his opinions don't mean shit.
              I like how you think. My 11 year old self would probably think I'm alright nowadays. I think dredg's 15-years-ago selves would have some funny opinions about their now selves.

Comment

My 12 year old self wouldn't care. Just like I don't particularly care who I am 15 years from now. I'm not that person at the moment, so what does it matter? Would I like to know what me 15 years from now is doing and who he's still friends with? Sure, that'd be cool, but it wouldn't change me now or make me act differently. Can't change the past and you can't change the future. One is written in ink and one isn't written at all. I can change the present, though. Right now, I don't want to wear pants... and done.

Comment

Comment

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
                      They would probably double down on the raprock and release "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Leitmotif."

or just release Orph, seeing as that relatively experimental release only came a year after Conscious.
                      they would probably break up.

Comment

Originally posted by sangreal314 View Post
                        they would probably break up.
                        And then come back 10 years later with "Gold Cobra."

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy View Post
                          And then come back 10 years later with "Gold Cobra."
                          I hate you.

But then again, dat bounce...

Official Website: http://limpbizkit.com/Stream: https://lnk.to/_C92pFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/limpbizkitTwitter: https://twitter.com/limpbizkitInsta...

Of course, she was probably 6 or 7 when Limp Bizkit first came out. That's creepy.
                          Last edited by Fawst; July 27, 2011, 03:36 PM.
                          A vest has no sleeves.

Comment

lololololol

Comment

Working...
                            X