Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg feature in Visions may issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg feature in Visions may issue

Hey, fans here who are from Germany! We need your help!

Dredg is featured on cover of latest Visions, and I guess that there is also a good interview inside. If so, can someone scan it?

This is the front cover:

Also, have anyone bought Visions edition where as a gift is a DVD of a Dortmund concert in a venue with seats? That is the one that is recorded by WDR.

Re: Dredg feature in Visions may issue

I could scan it, but it's German, so I don't know if you people here could understand it.

Comment

ich kanns verstehen

Comment

The article is awesome! A truly differentiated and in-depth approach to everything surrounding the new album and the perception of dredg by media and fans. Have thought about translating it myself when I first read it, but this thing is really looong and translating everything into proper English would probably take a whole day. Unfortunately my scanner broke down lately and has shown no signs of life ever since...
        ---
        Originally posted by Hi-Fi View Post
        Also, have anyone bought Visions edition where as a gift is a DVD of a Dortmund concert in a venue with seats? That is the one that is recorded by WDR.
        Unfortunately it wasn't for sale. Subscribers recieved it as a gift, everyone else either pays insane prices on ebay or gets it for free at www.dimeadozen.org (completely legal).
        I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

the dvd was also available at rock am ring at the visions stand. Unfortunately I didn't know about it, otherwise I would have asked a friend to get one for me....

but really, just get an account at dimeadozen.
          We are all part of the problem

Comment

i'm looking at a 13 day download right now. yay for 1 seeder...
            Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
            you're pretty narcissistic
            enjoy that, nobody else does.
            Originally posted by Madklikor
            You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Originally posted by Volvox View Post
              I could scan it, but it's German, so I don't know if you people here could understand it.

Please scan it, if you can!

My mother is a german language teacher, so she will translate it for me
              ---
              Originally posted by bokkers View Post
              Unfortunately it wasn't for sale. Subscribers recieved it as a gift, everyone else either pays insane prices on ebay or gets it for free at www.dimeadozen.org (completely legal).
              Yeah, I forgot to say that I have that one from TV broadcast, but I'm interested if that Visions official version have some cool designed menu and maybe some bonus feature.

Comment

I got it from PirateBay, so I can't help with the seeding issues.
                Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

Any chance for the scan of that feature?

Comment

Can I delete them now?

Comment

Hey, thanks for the photos!!

Comment

Any word on the translating front? I suck and only speak English. Not that the two are related.

Comment

Working...
                        X