Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Stone By Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone By Stone

Where can I download this song? I hear it on their myspace just now but I dont know where to get it...I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks whoever can help my out.

FacebookTwitterdredg page

Comment

Hey thanks alot man!

Comment

re: Stone By Stone

shit they posted it on there Myspace... go there and listen to it... kinda makes me mad... i wish they wouldnt have put it out there until after the fillmore show on the 8th
        Many Friends Yet Still A Loner!

THIS TREAUSURE HUNT IS LIKE CRACK!

Comment

yeh, but we're going to be some of the first americans to hear it live....so that makes up for it
          Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
          you're pretty narcissistic
          enjoy that, nobody else does.
          Originally posted by Madklikor
          You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Comment

Not fair.
            - -- --- ----

Comment

this is a really good song. better than a lot of catch without arms songs.

Comment

fantastic song!

Comment

Dang, if this is an out-take then these guys are good.........real good

Comment

Did you ever question that fact?

Comment

"Stone By Stone" is better than all of their pre-Leitmotif material combined. It's better than half of Leitmotif... and it's better than most of CWA.

Comment

Opinions are like assholes. I think SBS is a great song, but personally would not venture to say that I like it better than some of their other stuff (without your exception of El Cielo apparently).

I like some of the drum work from Conscious a lot better than anything else Dino ever did...the only problem with that EP is the "rapcore" feel of it.

Comment

That's exactly why I dislike it.

It sounds too cheesy these days. I'm sure it was awesome back then though. To the few people that heard it.

Comment

in between songs at the october 04 deftones show at the quest in mpls gavin said "i'm running a marathon in glass shoes." i just thought he was referring to how sick he was that night...

Comment

cool tidbit

Comment

Working...
                              X