Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Video and Single? Where? When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video and Single? Where? When?

I like that interpretation, although I am sure either way there had to be a very prominent "let's have run" factor in it but it was, to me, fun at the expense of the kinds of fans Fawst referred to in describing the homeless man.... ironic.

I think ir I were Drew, if fans were asking me about song interpretations and some of the other things I see people contacting him about, I'd get tired of it. I dunno. I intentionally keep my emails to hik short and sweet, because he doesn't seem to be very verbose. I haven't really gone too in-depth about xredg either I don't think, aside from how the tour is going etc.
    just sayin'...

Comment

I think it's about time to ask...Where are the videos for The Tent and The Thought of Losing You? Seems like at least one of those would be hitting the internet by now. Anyone hear anything about these?

Comment

I don't think they're making a full video for the tent, just that old video. I am wondering when The Thought Of Losing You is coming. I thought I heard something about them having to do a reshoot.
        How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

-Gnomad

Comment

I thought that old video was being made into a full video by a fan somewhere in South America. Maybe I misunderstood when Gavin was talking about it in an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkstory View Post
            Any info on the "THE THOUGHT OF LOSING YOU" single.
            Release?
            Video?
            Anything?
            Single?

Video?

HA! HA! HA! HA!

It's 2011, man!

Comment

Working...
            X