Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg in RockZone Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg in RockZone Magazine

I haven't heard anything about this. Has anybody else? I found the attached picture online.
    Attached Files

Re: Dredg in RockZone Magazine

Seems to be the current issue of Spain's Rockzone mag. Here's some more info on this:

About dredg it says:
    "En un universo paralelo, este cuarteto de California sería una de las formaciones más relevantes de la década y llenaría grandes recintos. Sin embargo en el mundo real, y a pesar de contar con una legión de fans que les venera con auténtica devoción, la mayoría de la población sigue sin ni siquiera saber de su existencia. Por primera vez presentamos la historia jamás contada de DREDG, la banda que pudo reinar, en boca de sus protagonistas."

Maybe someone who speaks Spanish can translate this.
    Cheers
    I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

An online translator gave me this from the text above:

"In a parallel universe, this quartet of California would be one of the most prominent formations of the decade and would fill large precincts. Nevertheless in the real world, and in spite of including a legion of fans that them scallop with authentic devotion, the majority of the population continues without not even know about its existence. For the first time we present the never counted history of DREDG, the band that could reign, in mouth of its protagonists."

Comment

So true!
        Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Working...
        X