Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Everythingwentblack’s Weblog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everythingwentblack’s Weblog

Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but i don't care...

They apparently weren't the biggest fans of dredg on their tour with them / pelican.

i thought his entries about dredg were kind of ignorant...not the fact that he obviously didn't care for them...to each their own...but he just made is seem like dredg was this completely unknown band and that they had no fan base...while the entire time i'm wondering to myself "who the hell are these guys anyway?" shrug
    Originally posted by Lye In Your Eye
    you're pretty narcissistic
    enjoy that, nobody else does.
    Originally posted by Madklikor
    You call me ignorant? LOL...Stop judging right you or you're gonna find me

Re: Everythingwentblack’s Weblog

Originally posted by evasivetear View Post
    Probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but i don't care...

They apparently weren't the biggest fans of dredg on their tour with them / pelican.

i thought his entries about dredg were kind of ignorant...not the fact that he obviously didn't care for them...to each their own...but he just made is seem like dredg was this completely unknown band and that they had no fan base...while the entire time i'm wondering to myself "who the hell are these guys anyway?" shrug
    These guys are bigger asshats than those Torche fans.
    I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
    I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
    A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
    To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

"That’s pretty much their crowd: generic, drunk meatheads with their generic girlfriends."

lolol

That guy needs to get the shit beat outta him
      play ketchup

Comment

I feel like metalheads, in general, are way too pretentious for people that only have 4 friends.

Seriously, they all try to act like non-metal music is all generic, but every riff played in their songs has never been experienced before. Metal is one of the most generic genres out there, though. I just don't get it. Angry fat kids, I guess.
        ---
        Originally posted by Sleeparalyzed View Post
        "That’s pretty much their crowd: generic, drunk meatheads with their generic girlfriends."

lolol

That guy needs to get the shit beat outta him
        Or someone should inform him that there is only one shade of black. I had to check out one of their videos, and after a minute with only one chord change, I had to change it.

I even listen to metal.

I think the guy is just spewing sour grapes. See, to him, women are generic unless they're fat, pasty, or have their fingernails painted black.

Comment

"Cool guy, not like Kevin, Dredg’s tour manager. I guess that’s the difference between someone who is successful and a band like Dredg."

I hate to sound like im some angry dredg nerd or something, but that above here is just ignorant. Reminds me of these two guys from this shit band a town over from me whose egos are so big that all they do is act like they're the shit and if you don't like it they'll just fight you or something. Real dumb guys.
          Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

wait what happened with torche?

Comment

Originally posted by fuckyeahfinnegan View Post
              wait what happened with torche?
              Just a bunch of torche fans hating on dredg. Very similar things said here. Someone posted a "review" that some Torche fan wrote. Basically just musical ignorance on their part, but it's still silly. They called dredg "frat boy rock" among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                Or someone should inform him that there is only one shade of black. I had to check out one of their videos, and after a minute with only one chord change, I had to change it.
                can't seem to even find that. got a link?
                Facebookem, Danno | Twitter me this...

Comment

not metalhead...MEAThead
                  play ketchup

Comment

Here it goes

I requested it as it was mentioned it bashed the Seattle show which was great in my opinion.
                    Same stuff in both fans...
                    And as I said, apparently I was one of these crazy and whatever they called us that were in front of "that singer"...
                    Everybody can see videos from Seattle, I have no idea how this "reviewer" wrote that b***it?!?
                    Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Originally posted by prophetstyle View Post
                      can't seem to even find that. got a link?
                      The band's name is Tombs, that's just the singer's blog.

TOMBS - "Gossamer" official music video taken from the album 'Winter Hours'SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/RelapseYouTubeOrder at Relapse: http://bit.ly/TombsStoreO...

---
                      Originally posted by InfraredDream View Post
                      Here it goes

I requested it as it was mentioned it bashed the Seattle show which was great in my opinion.
                      Same stuff in both fans...
                      And as I said, apparently I was one of these crazy and whatever they called us that were in front of "that singer"...
                      Everybody can see videos from Seattle, I have no idea how this "reviewer" wrote that b***it?!?
                      bad link, bro. I think you copied the shortened hyperlink...
                      ---
                      Here's the working link to that Seattle review:

Comment

"Obviously, these people came here to get emotional, not to get awesome."

uh huh right dude. Whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by kata rokkar View Post
                          "Obviously, these people came here to get emotional, not to get awesome."

uh huh right dude. Whatever you say.

http://lineout.thestranger.com/blogs...?topic=1057826

I think he saw me cutting myself, sry to ruin the review
                          play ketchup

Comment

On a side note, in the comments on that Seattle review....who is Aaron? Stand up and be recognized, Aaron.

Comment

sounds like they just didn't like dredg's tour manager. and from that spewed all the other stuff, just because he doesn't know dredg. it does suck that he didn't even try to get to know them. but it is understandable for them to be like, why the hell is dredg on this tour? personally, i love that they're touring with bands like pelican and torche, but they really do not fit. also, there have been much much worse things said about torche by people here. people are not tolerant enough of other types of music.

Comment

Working...
                              X