Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

dredg is xbox live band of the month in june and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dredg is xbox live band of the month in june and more

i found this browsing.

thought it was cool/bizarre, thought i would share. thoughts?

Prog rockers Dredg are gearing up to release their fourth studio album, "The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion," out on June 9th on their own Ohlone Recordings through Warner Music Group's Independent Label Group. The band's MySpace page is debuting a stream of their new single, "I Don't Know," which is now available on iTunes. The band is currently on the West Coast leg of their two-month long headlining tour which includes stops all over their home state of California, including local San Francisco Shows on May 19th and 20th.

Dredg has also been hand-picked as the XBOX Live Emerging Artist Of The Month for June. In addition, they will be taking part in XBOX "Game With Fame" promotions, where they will be playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 live against fans on June 28th. To coincide with that, Major League Soccer has selected the Dredg track ‘Saviour' for a highlight package on MLSnet.com and are looking forward to working with the band in the future.

"The Pariah," which is produced by Matt Radosevich, marks the Bay Area band's fourth full-length studio album. On this release, Gavin Hayes (vocals, guitar), Drew Roulette (bass, moog, speak & spell, samples), Mark Engles (guitar) and Dino Campanella (drums, keys) combine to create equal parts punk aggression and metallic complexity.

another site had the same write-up.
    words always ebbing, never flowing

Re: dredg is xbox live band of the month in june and more

Originally posted by penguinintheroom View Post
    i found this browsing.

thought it was cool/bizarre, thought i would share. thoughts?

Prog rockers Dredg are gearing up to release their fourth studio album, "The Pariah, The Parrot, The Delusion," out on June 9th on their own Ohlone Recordings through Warner Music Group's Independent Label Group. The band's MySpace page is debuting a stream of their new single, "I Don't Know," which is now available on iTunes. The band is currently on the West Coast leg of their two-month long headlining tour which includes stops all over their home state of California, including local San Francisco Shows on May 19th and 20th.

Dredg has also been hand-picked as the XBOX Live Emerging Artist Of The Month for June. In addition, they will be taking part in XBOX "Game With Fame" promotions, where they will be playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 live against fans on June 28th. To coincide with that, Major League Soccer has selected the Dredg track ‘Saviour' for a highlight package on MLSnet.com and are looking forward to working with the band in the future.

"The Pariah," which is produced by Matt Radosevich, marks the Bay Area band's fourth full-length studio album. On this release, Gavin Hayes (vocals, guitar), Drew Roulette (bass, moog, speak & spell, samples), Mark Engles (guitar) and Dino Campanella (drums, keys) combine to create equal parts punk aggression and metallic complexity.

another site had the same write-up.
    What the fuck.
    Have I gotten it right?
    I'd love to play PES against dredg.

Comment

thats awesome.
      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

Very good promotion for them!
        Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Guess I'll be buying that game.

Comment

I'd kick their asses at PES. I have done nothing but play PES 2009 for the past week.

Comment

Damn, the album isn't even released and they're already being promoted better than Interscope ever did.
              I don't have the time it takes to recover from the day
              I sit and moan and mope and groan and never have my say
              A crown of thorns from which is born a little baby bird
              To fly away and have its day is nothing but absurd

Comment

I want to play PES with dredg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gnomad View Post
                  Guess I'll be buying that game.
                  Me too.
                  Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
                  Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

PES is amazing haha! I love this idea! I remember Thursday did this. I am so down with playing some PES with dredg. Ohlone is killing Interscope.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                      Damn, the album isn't even released and they're already being promoted better than Interscope ever did.
                      Ya! Stupid Interscope.

Comment

I hope we're talking Become A Legend mode.
                        ---
                        Oh, and it cant possibly be 2010 since it doesn't hit the shelf until this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by AnewKINDofFEELING View Post
                          Exactly what I think. They are doing GREAT job!
                          Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

yay! a whole month of promoting dredg to homophobic virgins who have never been outside or seen a black person IRL. this can only mean good things for the band's future.

Comment

what the fuck

Comment

Working...
                              X