Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Dredg by Merkley???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredg by Merkley???

Fixing The Blind Man's Boat, The Goop on The Poop, & After Hours at The Food Court www.myspace.com/dredg www.dredg.com/ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dredg TURN YOUR SAFE SEARCH OFF!!! unless you hate naked people with groceries. or you could just use this Guest Pass I made a BOOK!

Re: Dredg by Merkley???

That picture is interesting, I like it.
    He also said in the comments that the hammer was pulled from their new lyrics.
    Thanks for posting this!
    Elements of the past and the future combinin' to make somethin' not quite as good as either!

Comment

Here are a couple more photos from the same session it appears. I believe these may have been posted elsewhere, but here they are for those who haven't seen them.

Comment

Interesting photos.

Is the goal to add something odd to a photo in order to make it interesting? The hammer, trunk and sprinkler. Is that artsy or something? I should be able to get some money if I start doing the same thing. Hm. Something to ponder. It'd be nice to get money for something so simple.

Comment

I think the hammer could possibly be from Lightswitch.

Comment

now theres one of dino naked in the shower with the rest of them. man, whats the deal with these pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by drummerjs View Post
              now theres one of dino naked in the shower with the rest of them. man, whats the deal with these pictures.
              I'm sure it's the concept of the album.

If not, lets not get carried away.

Comment

I don't think I'd want to be in the shower with one of my bandmates being nude...

Now ALL of them being nude, well...

Comment

Haha, I haven't seen the shower one.

Comment

Working...
                  X