Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Download the new rips here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Download the new rips here.

+2

Actually that was always my opinion. I don't know was so incredibly awesome in it's funkyness from the start. The first version containing Dino's demented one tom fill was insanely good. I enjoy Information the most lyrically, but it hasn't felt fully developed muscially.

Comment

-Dave.

cribble added 0 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Ah, that ain't no em dash!
      (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

yeah information is deff a disappointment. If they dont include that softer breakdown in the middle of the song then that suck will be complete garbage. If they put that part in there it will create a little bit of emotion...
        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Originally posted by Sittingsideways View Post
          yeah information is deff a disappointment. If they dont include that softer breakdown in the middle of the song then that suck will be complete garbage. If they put that part in there it will create a little bit of emotion...
          It will be. I've been told by a source...Information is one of two songs on the record approaching 6 minutes in length. There's like 1:30 missing from the track.

Comment

Keep in mind these are likely radio edits, considering they came from radio.

I Don't Know sounds really sweet now. The guitar parts in the far left and far right of the stereofield remind me of Leitmotif.

Information is still as boring as it has ever been from all the live versions I've heard. Like someone else said, without the quiet break down, this song is a one-note.
            I record dredg shows

Comment

I must be in the very small minority of people who likes information. I absolutely love the "ah-ah-ah-ahhh" build up that teams up with Mark's guitar fill right before the chorus that they added.

Comment

The links for I Don't Know are down, could anyone point me towards another download source please?
                DeviantArt Facebook

Comment

Choctaw has confirmed that the actual song is two minutes longer than the radio version.
                  - -- --- ----

Comment

i didn't look in this thread all day because i thought it was a apr. fools joke. thanks guys! and btw, 1.information, 2.saviour, 3.i don't know

Comment

without the bridge, it just comes off as too chorusy like spitshine. i wish they wouldn't have done it, but i guess it won't really matter when the album is out.

at least warner is doing things differently. hopefully, it pays off.
                      Originally posted by vsd
                      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

If it gets more people out there to BUY the album then that's a good thing. We'll get the full song, so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Molitoth View Post
                          The "I Don't Know" thread I think is broken, and the "Information" thread gets a little sifty.

Here are your links. (I edited the radio Host voices out of these)

I Don't Know
                          yousendit.com/download/UmNMV0ozQVNvQUkwTVE9PQ

http://bloodpuddle.com/mp3/Dredg - I Don't Know.mp3

Information
                          yousendit.com/download/UmNMV0o5bTg3bUR2Wmc9PQ
                          I went to dowload them and it says that the files have exceeded the number of downloads!! It says i have to ask the sender to resend them! Please do, i am dying by not getting to hear these new tracks!!

Comment

lol... Information is a great fucking song.
                            http://rateyourmusic.com/~SinsOfArcadia

Comment

Originally posted by dredgmuse86 View Post
                              I went to dowload them and it says that the files have exceeded the number of downloads!! It says i have to ask the sender to resend them! Please do, i am dying by not getting to hear these new tracks!!

Comment

yeah I really love Information.
                                allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X