Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

1st dredg album purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st dredg album purchase?

A friend recommended I listen to dredg so I downloaded a few tracks: Bug Eyes, Sang Real, Of The Room, and Sorry But It's Over where some of the first tracks I heard from them. I loved them right away and bought all their albums in the next couple weeks. The order for me was CWA, then El Cielo, then Leitmotif, and then demo and b-side material. That was all around the release of CWA.
    Last edited by efpdwd; March 29, 2009, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

I ran into dredg on purevolume. Immediately went to limewire and downloaded all I could. Day after thanksgiving 05 I bought Leitmotif, waited in line and everything at Best Buy... it was all I bought. It was worth it.
        Originally posted by Gnomad
        Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
        Originally posted by noclevername
        stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

Originally posted by efpdwd View Post
          A friend recommended I listen to dredg so I downloaded a few tracks: Bug Eyes, Sang Real, Of The Room, and Sorry But It's Over where some of the first tracks I heard from them. I loved them right away and bought all their albums in the next couple weeks. The order for me was CWA, then El Cielo, then Leitmotif, and then demo and b-side material. That was all around the release of CWA.
          My story is almost the same. I got all the albums several days after I heard CWA. It was crazy how fast and deep I felt into their art.
          So the order is CWA then El Cielo and Leitmotif together, then downloaded everything I could find (thanks to this bord mostly), Fillmore
          The first song was Ode, as it was the first song of CWA.
          June 24th, 2005
          Last edited by InfraredDream; March 30, 2009, 06:09 AM.
          Many friends yet still a loner...

Comment

Long time ago, either 2000 or 2001 I was convinced to DL Leitmotif and I just couldn't get into most of the album. Forgot about dredg for a while till a friend of mine persuaded me to give 'em another shot with the industry demo for "Of The Room" and I never looked back. Got the leak of El Cielo months later, then bought that album and each one since.
            Originally posted by Gnomad
            How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

Working...
            X