Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

NEW UPDATE !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW UPDATE !

Monday, Januray 12th
    We are currently in the middle of mixing and putting the final touches on our new record and are on schedule for an April release. Unfortunately, our original March 24 release date has been pushed back due to unavoidable consequences and our constant search for perfection. The album artwork is presently being conceptualized with the help of the brilliant and creative Rohner Segnitz of Division Day. Spring tour dates will be posted here and on our Myspace page as soon as they are booked so be in touch.

Thanks for your ears...

Watching:

"Religulous"
    "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead"
    "Jesus Camp"
    "Man On Wire"
    "Marjoe"
    "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
    "Zeitgeist: Addendum"

Reading:

"The Death and Life of Great American Cities" by Jane Jacobs

Drinking:

Coffee

Re: NEW UPDATE !

well its good to hear from them, but fuck that new release date.

Comment

^ LOL

God I love dredg...

Fuck the capital letters though.

Comment

april will be here before we know it. a release date period is good news to me.
        http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
        seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

NO. FUCK THAT SHIT. DREDG OWES IT TO ME TO RELEASE THAT GOD DAMNED ALBUM ON MARCH 24 LIKE THEY SAID THEY WOULD. MY SOLE REASON FOR NOT ENDING MY LIFE HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN FROM ME. FUCK THE WORLD. GOODBYE EVERYBODY, I'VE GOT TO GO. GOTTA LEAVE YOU ALL BEHIND AND FACE THE TRUTH.

Comment

^ Hahaha. Post of the month right there!

Lateness < Perfectionism though

Comment

i've seen all their recommended films. i'm ahead of the dredg curve. man on wire was really fascinating even though i expected it to be boring. before the devil knows you're dead is not worth mentioning twice unless you're a big fan of philip seymour hoffman's naked ass plowing away in a sex scene that is uncomfortable to watch alone, let alone with company.

Comment

Originally posted by erikpemberton View Post
                i've seen all their recommended films. i'm ahead of the dredg curve. man on wire was really fascinating even though i expected it to be boring. before the devil knows you're dead is not worth mentioning twice unless you're a big fan of philip seymour hoffman's naked ass plowing away in a sex scene that is uncomfortable to watch alone, let alone with company.
                erik's remarks just make this board much more interesting for me !
                You're not holy .

Comment

What doth life/death?

Wait...what??

Comment

+10 points for making me lol
                    http://www.facebook.com/iknockstuffdown

Originally posted by Knifeboy
                    seeing how i'm a pompous asshole, AND a rapist.. Do you really have to ask?

Comment

Jesus Camp gave me nightmares...and that shit's pretty close to where i live.
                      http://turntable.fm/traversing

BYOB

Comment

ive never wanted to be gay with another man as much as i do right now
                        Google "Nutsack" and see what kind of pictures come up

Comment

Good to hear from them. I can't wait to hear more about the artwork and possibly final track count/track listing/album title.

Comment

is it possible that this new release date push back could mean they had some more things to record, umm, you know still had some stuff to get off thier chests.?

Comment

Double album ftw!
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Comment

Working...
                              X