Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

90 Hour Sleep Noise Modification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Hour Sleep Noise Modification

I'm sure this must have come up already on the boards somewhere (and I couldn't find it on search), but I noticed that the 90 Hour sleep has static on one half of the audio and music on the other after the "normal" part of the song (you could take out one earphone to listen to the music only).  I found it hard to listen to with all the noise, so I duplicated the the musical audio channel (I forget if it's the left or the right one) so it's much easier to listen to... and it sounds like a condensed jam session of the whole Leitmotif album- you can hear themes reocurring in some spots.  I found this a while back, and like I said, I'm sure a lot of people must already know about this.  Anyway, here's my "modified" version:

Very good, yeah I figure anyone who owns Leitmotif knows about this "bonus track" because the song's 20 minutes long. Thanks for the cleanup though.
    Originally posted by Gnomad
    Semen and anger... definitely dredg fans.
    Originally posted by noclevername
    stretch marks are a big ol cosmic thumbs up.

Comment

yeah someone was nice enough to do this for us a couple of years ago.

thanks.
      Originally posted by vsd
      ...and to be frank...i think...

Comment

Working...
      X