Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

This place is so dead that no one has posted this Gavin interview? (Nov 15. 2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place is so dead that no one has posted this Gavin interview? (Nov 15. 2021)

EP252 is the return of Gavin Hayes of Dredg. We talk about the upcoming 20th Anniversary of "Leitmotiff" and the upcoming vinyl re-issue, a potential documen...

Ah ok, just saw SoundscapeMN posted it as a reply in another thread.. but zero discussion

Comment

I mean even in it’s heyday this board didn’t have hardly anybody here.

Still, I’m excited and can’t wait to hear new dredg whenever that will be.
      Originally posted by Gnomad
      How many dredg fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Seven. One to change it, five to complain that the old one was better, and one talk about Gavins weight.

Comment

I think it's because of the lack of new details of the record, documentary, archival books, etc.

It's kind of the same feeling many fans on the Dreamtheaterforums seem to be, sort of teasing and then no actual concrete timeframe on things.

It is good that they keep posting stuff on Instagram and other social media.
        allmediareviewsblog

twitter

Comment

I guess that pretty much sums up what keeps me from posting much here.

Waiting patiently though!
          Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

Working...
          X