Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2006.09.14 dvd torrent

Any way we could re-seed this and the other two full-albums DVD's? 09/15/06 10/06/07?
    I had them all burned to DVD but it's been so long that the DVD's went bad.
    We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

I too would love a reseed of the 9/15 show. I'll see if I can upload the 9/14 show. Where should I host the torrent?

Comment

Originally posted by siperwrx View Post
        Any way we could re-seed this and the other two full-albums DVD's? 09/15/06 10/06/07?
        Exactly the ones I am missing...
        Blast off, it's party time!

Comment

Here's a link to the original torrent:
          The Traders' Den is a team of avid music collectors dedicated to the free trading of lossless unofficial (aka bootleg) musical audio and video recordings.

The torrent has been dead for ages, but the thread is a good source of information. I have this show on DVD, but not the original DVD-9 (dual layer) version, but a shrinked (recompressed) version, made to fit on single layer DVD discs. So I can't revive the torrent.

If anyone is interested, I could send a copy via snail mail though. It's certainly better than nothing.

In the meantime, the audio from this DVD is available here:
          1. The Tanbark Is Hot Lava 2. Planting Seeds 3. Ode to the Sun 4. Catch Without Arms 5. Stone By Stone 6. interlude 7. Bug Eyes 8. Sang Real 9....
          I can see a washed out moon through the fog.

Comment

Anyway I could see that or do I have to repost it? I have that show.

Comment

Not sure. You may also be able to use something like Mediafire, but I'm not sure about file size limits.
              We gotta break down these barricades, everyone has AIDS!

Comment

Working...
              X