Announcement

Collapse

Software Upgrade

I upgraded the software to ensure it works with PHP 8+ and save me a few bucks each month. If you encounter any issues, please email me.
See more
See less

Is not everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is not everything?

Can anyone tell me the meaning of this song (is not everything) please? I really love this song but I'm not quite sure that I'm fully getting the logic behind it..

I have no idea... Honestly, I don't even consider that a dredg song... I still can't believe that's dredg.

..thanks for brining this up though. I haven't listend to Orph in quite sometime...

Sorry, I'm no help... haha..
    Originally posted by Ars Sycro
    I have a type. I like hot bitches.

Comment

haha yeah seriously.

well dredg like hates their old stuff. so im pretty sure they'd like to take their name off that.. but its stuck there.
      this is your life and its ending one minute at a time.

http://www.myspace.com/lindseykay07

Comment

It's about how IT is not everything. Now, you decide what IT is, and you win a prize to be determined later.
        Twitter | Facebook | Rate Your Music

Originally posted by TheRuleofThree
        Very well - you caught me in a rare mistake. I commend you for achieving this elite honor.

Comment

I guess it's about a girl who you intented to love but then you realize that she is an "experienced one" and you will never be her "special one". However, you will still sleep with her and during the sex you will hate her and your luck. This is what I get from this song and it may be stupid because my primary language is not English and I can't fully understand the metaphors or that kind of stuff in English..
          Moreover, I guess this is one of their best songs and it's a shame it is not treated like one of them. Of course, it is Dredg's choice..

Comment

gavin really has a thing for sex-related lyrics...

hmmm..

Comment

nah, you are all just a bunch of pervs with nothing else on your minds . . . filthy, filthy people . . . go read your bibles . . .
              Originally posted by kata rokkar
              Supterfuckingultrawesomecoreasaurus

Comment

get out.

Comment

or stay in?

Comment

whoa, hey now.

Comment

Anybody ever notice how there is always some adult content on dredg albums before they come out but is removed? (EG:Fucking Smile, the "moan" version of zebraskin...)

Comment

Originally posted by rolanty
                        I guess this is one of their best songs and it's a shame it is not treated like one of them.
                        ....ok.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeHomelessGuy
                          Anybody ever notice how there is always some adult content on dredg albums before they come out but is removed? (EG:Fucking Smile, the "moan" version of zebraskin...)
                          Moan version... I've never heard of that. Where can I find it?

Comment

He means the version from the Coquette demo.  During the bridge of that version a girl "moans" (as they put it).

Comment

sure doesnt sound like moaning to me........

Comment

Working...
                              X